close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Mesa, AZ 2003 Debriefing

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by DannyR, Apr 12, 2003.

1. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Please post your comments here.

2. AZ-Boog

AZ-Boog

I liked the "warm-up" stage. They set-up all the GSSF stages in 1 bay to shoot. Well, they substituted square plates for targets in Glock M and 5 to Glock, but it was still a nice bay to shoot in to get rid of the jitters. Unfortunately I didn't get rid of all of them because they came back to haunt me. Very little or no wait times Sat. AM. The RO's did a nice job and registration went quickly. CGR had quite a few G23 orange Hi-Caps. I wish I had some extra cash for 2 or 6. I failed to heed my own advice and slow down and shoot accurately. I think I did fairly well even so. Can't what for the scores to come out. Now I need to start practicing for next year.

3. G20man

G20man

I liked the warmup stages on Saturday morning too. My suggestions for the warmup would be to have 3 RO's, one for each replica stage, and don't worry about tracking times or prizes. It was very benifical to go through a complete match warm up. Every one must of waited until Sunday to come out. All stages had very little wait time. We went through it so quick that I was wishing that there was another stage.

4. alzimer

alzimer

Nope, I RO'd the plates stage, and Sat. was the rush day. The big guy from Glock said that the advertising for the match was much less this year, but I didn't hear the reason. As I understand it, it wasn't in the mag. in time.

It was slow enough Sun that I pulled my bag out and practiced some of the things I learned from the other shooters.

I understand the match was a little slow this year, but it was good for me.