close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

MERGED Buyer Intel for Glock Pistols

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by the monk, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Supermag1

Supermag1

And that's why model is included. It's not a sure thing but might give some of us an idea about time and maybe a glimps of hope when we see others that have ordered getting their guns.

2. CSP

CSP

I have seen a few in Tennessee but they have all been LEO only. Give it some time and they will be available.

CSP

3. jim7777b

jim7777b E9 USN Ret Millennium Member

Tried to order a FDE 23---was told 8 months by Glock. Said to heck with it and bought a black one---now they all match. :outtahere:

4. cadillacguns

cadillacguns Millennium Member

You and me both buddy!

5. vinnyd

vinnyd Senior Member

Got lucky. A pal called me from Georgia. Said they had four left at his LGS. I spoke w/ the salesman and rec'd it in Virginia on 1 Feb! Shoots great and accurate too. I am happy with it. Also own a G30 that shoots great but this baby conceals very very well. It is now my EDC.:supergrin:

[​IMG]

Good luck and good shooting.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2013
  6. billybadd

billybadd

Glock 19 gen 3 at cheaper than dirt ft worth Texas. 599.00

7. MarcDW

MarcDW MDW Guns Millennium Member

Dirt in TX must go in these days with a premium??

8. billybadd

billybadd

Lol.... See what they're going for on GB.

9. ericsch333

ericsch333

http://www.keepshooting.com/firearms/glock

The GLOCK 23 Gen4 is a striker-fired, semi-automatic pistol that utilizes a short-recoil operation alongside GLOCK's "safe action" system of three passive, independently-operating safeties. Chambered for the .40 S&W cartridge, this compact pistol is perfect for any operation, from concealed carry and personal protection to recreational shooting and much more. Each pistol ships with two 13-round magazines, a magazine loader, three interchangeable backstraps and a plastic GLOCK carrying case.

2 mags in a GEN4 wow need to report them

10. GLK408

GLK408

Could you help another Virginian out? Looking for one also!

11. colin1230

colin1230

Ordered - 01/02/13
    Model - G34 Gen4
    Received - N/A

Glockmeister backorder but still in progress, haven't hit my cc. Haven't heard boo.

12. glock2740

glock2740 Gun lover.

Gen 4 G17 ordered on 1/6/13. No timeline whatsoever has been given, other than "it's on backorder". Oh, and the don't call us, we'll call you part too. :faint:

13. BIGBEAR92314

BIGBEAR92314 KK6HKT

I finally got this response from Glockmeister----

Your order does contain one or more items currently back ordered in our system. The back orders are listed below:

Item Number Description Qty Ord. Qty Shp. Qty Bck. Expected By
    G19 BCI GLOCK 19 Install BCI 1.00 0.00 1.00
    Upgrade Kit:No
    Sights:Stock Setup
    Mag 1:Stock Setup
    Mag 2:Stock Setup
    Magazine Catch/Release:Stock Setup
    Slide Stop Lever:Stock Setup
    Slide Lock:Stock Setup
    Recoil Assembly:Stainless Steel with Stock Weight Spring
    Trigger Setup:Stoc

Back ordered items, including guns, typically are already on order with our distributors and are generally back in stock within 2 - 3 weeks but there are times that our shipments from GLOCK exceed that time frame. Although we would like to be more specific about the actual ship date, we are not given a ship date by GLOCK. Your order will be filled as soon as we receive the out of stock gun. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Guns may come in sooner or later than our typical back order times.

Thank you again for your order, we appreciate your business and your patience.

Glockmeister

14. ak 47

ak 47

i got a G20 gen3 on 1-18- 13 it was new it cost me 639.99 may have payed to much but with the we things look happy to have it really like it got it here were i live at

15. Desert Duck

Desert Duck

Southern Hills Tactical.... Out by Custer South Dakota. Was there last week and he had several Glocks, lotsa Sigs, several black rifles. He did have your gen 3 g30, brand new.

I remember his name is Mike. Good guy, good little store out in the rural majesty of the West. Even has a range on site.

Owner is Mike. Here is link: http://www.southernhillstactical.com/

Good luck,

DesertDuck!

16. HauntedAlabama

HauntedAlabama

I have been thinking about getting a 10mm to add to the collection but put it off when the Gen 4 Glocks first started coming out. The other day I saw where Underwood Ammo had some 10mm in stock so I decided to order some and start the hunt for the 29. After about ten phone calls I went by the closest big gun shop and asked about ordering one. The guy said they had some on order already and nobody had requested one so he put my name and number down to call me when they arrive. I was happy because my favorite lgs is not taking orders or requests because of their current back log. Now I just have to do the crappy part, wait. Excited anyway!

17. ATOMIC 10mm

ATOMIC 10mm

I love my glock 10 mm,and all 10mm, but thinking of a g29 my self did not know if they make a gen4 in 29.have you seen one,and does it have the bad gen4 spring buffer setup........I just don't know about the gen 4 buffer spring set up in all blocks....any info or your opion will be welcome.........John b

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

18. Beanie-Bean

Beanie-Bean

HA,

Let me know when you find one--I've had mine on order at the local LE shop for a blue label G29 Gen4 since 8/15! Ed's Public Safety had some last year as part of an early run, but I haven't seen any more of those, nor have I seen any commercial versions of it, either.

I run a KKM stock-length barrel on my G20SF, and am thinking about just ordering one now ahead of the G29. The chamber support on their barrels is excellent, and that definitely helps keep the brass from bulging out toward the rim, making it easier to resize when reloading.

19. 21Brutus

21Brutus

I've had mine for two months....and love it!

20. Bush Pig

Bush Pig

Do you guys think I could trade my Gen2 G19 for a Gen3, straight up? Equal trade?