Glock Talk banner
381 - 400 of 2,304 Posts
I know everyone is trying to stock up on hi-cap mags right now, but has anyone seen any glock 26 mags for under $25?
I can't even find any. I understand the shortage of higher capacity but why G26? I did order two today ($26.99ea.) from Streicher's so we will see if I get them. I wouldn't even order them right now but I'm getting a 9mm conversion barrel for the G27 and want to be able to shoot it.

I don't like what is going on but I'm not going to accuse anyone of gouging and really don't think it is possible to gouge anyway.

Why would I say that? Well two weeks ago someone on eBay sold 3 ten round magazines for a Glock 19. They sold for $148.38! Eight willing buyers placed bids on those magazines and the seller didn't set the price.

What I can't fathom is who wants a 10 round magazine?

wilhelm

I don't like what is going on but I'm not going to accuse anyone of gouging and really don't think it is possible to gouge anyway.

Why would I say that? Well two weeks ago someone on eBay sold 3 ten round magazines for a Glock 19. They sold for $148.38! Eight willing buyers placed bids on those magazines and the seller didn't set the price.

wilhelm
it's called PANIC buying & i agree on the 10rd mags :wow:
when people spend stupid amounts of money on things, it just screws it up for the rest of us cuz the demand priceing is going to stay... :faint:

I find that all sorts of magazines are out of stock. This includes 10 round and below. I think the panic is spreading to all sorts of people. There are those who would never pass a background check, even before the expansion of databases checked.

I think things will finally start to settle once the uncertainty about bans and everything falling under NFA. I am glad I was stationed overseas during the last ban. I missed that panic.

I am sure I am not the only one here who has to do an inventory to know what guns he has. At some point, one has to be rational about wants and needs.

It is crazy that people are going crazy buying magazines with a 300% markup, when there isnt even an ammo supply to fill those mags. I am more concerned with filling the mags I have with ammo than I am with obtaining more mags.

wilhelm
You haven't been paying attention to what has been going on in NY have you?

It is crazy that people are going crazy buying magazines with a 300% markup, when there isnt even an ammo supply to fill those mags. I am more concerned with filling the mags I have with ammo than I am with obtaining more mags.
Depends on IF there is a ban and What it bans.

Many of us lived through the 94 ban and remember not having mags for more than 10 rounds, but we were about to get ammo.

Fair point, but I just bought my G19 in October, and only have 7 mags right now. I've got plans on buying at least 5 more 15 round mags as they become available, and hopefully a couple of the 33's too.

Ammo will be hard to find, but ive seen it lately and grabbed a couple hundred rounds when its there.

If you can't find genuine Glock mags, I've had excellent luck training with the Korean mags from KCI and Khan in my G17 & G19.

381 - 400 of 2,304 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.