Glock Talk banner
341 - 360 of 2,304 Posts
In stock G23 mags? Yes please!

I ordered 4, and used the free shipping code. Good looking out!

Much appreciated!!!

Its to late now, as I have already ordered, but has anyone ordered from these guys in the past? I have never heard of the (thats not saying much, but still.)

Again thanks for the info

Just got an email notification from CTD...Glock factory G19 15-rd mags are in stock (I requested that notification a while back).

Immediately followed the link to the CTD site, and... "not in stock, cannot be backordered":dunno:

Par for the course for CTD? Or just overwhelming demand?

Thanks for the tip on the G21 mags!! Grabbed a few and free
shipping on top of that!!!(thanks FLW) Offsets the price I've been paying for everything else. :crying:

got a call from GT Dist. last night....i must have made a error on my CC number....they were verifying it....

Thought that was a good sign.....if they are looking into the card info...maybe they will be shipping my Mag.'s soon????

anyone else had any activity from them???

I ordered on Dec. 27th

I got 2 in yesterday, I wanna get +2 baseplates for them. I only wish they were a tad longer, same length as the 9mm funsticks for more fun!
I have been searching the earth for glock OEM +2 adapters! Aside from the 2 guys that very graciously sold me the ones they were not using.... I have been coming up empty. If ANYONE knows anything about glock OEM +2 adapters in stock anywhere ....... Please respond.

I have been searching the earth for glock OEM +2 adapters! Aside from the 2 guys that very graciously sold me the ones they were not using.... I have been coming up empty. If ANYONE knows anything about glock OEM +2 adapters in stock anywhere ....... Please respond.
****** apparently has them available - ordered a few 2 nights ago...

Waiting for shipping notice to see if it's too good to be true.

341 - 360 of 2,304 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.