Glock Talk banner
321 - 340 of 2,304 Posts
Just got a call from Glockparts. I had some G32 magazines backordered and they just came in, but the price had gone up to $39. I said to send them anyway.
They should have honored the price they set in the original order unless it was noted when the order was placed . If they couldn't, then I would never buy from them again and then make **** sure I told everyone about it and why...

Buster Brown just dropped of 1/2 my order from GT Dist. Originally order 5 each G22/ G23 mags.. :crying:
Received 5 G23 today. :supergrin:

BO the 5 G22. No status on those yet. :crying:

Doesn't appear that is correct, or is it?

From their site and from the .45 ACP page:

GLOCK .45 ACP Magazine GLOCK pistols permit almost unrestricted compatibility of the magazines within a caliber. Standard magazines, for instance, can also be used for backup weapons.
GLOCK magazines have a stiff metal tube encased in the proven GLOCK high-tech polymer. This resists deformation – even when dropped from great height or exposed to extreme environment conditions.

MAG AVAILABILITY UPDATE: Due to the extreme demand since mid-December 2012, we have recently run out of the thousands of mags we had in inventory. We are accepting backorders and are working diligently with manufacturers to get more supply, but at this time are unable to provide a firm ETA as to when new shipments will arrive (most likely a 90-day minimum). Backorders will be filled on a first come/serve basis with current prices honored and you will NOT be charged until your order has shipped. For more information, please contact Streicher’s customer service at, 800-367-3763.

321 - 340 of 2,304 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.