Glock Talk banner
301 - 320 of 2,304 Posts
the .40 cal mags are 15rd mags, those numbers that are listed are the 'G' numbers.
IE: G22
it also states they'll fit the .357 cal & if you order the .40 there probably gonna send you mags marked .357

Glock Magazine 40 S&W Model 22, 22rd

Looks like 40 S&W and 22 rounds to me.

*only 14 left now of these after I bought 2

Just bought 2 G19 mags, thanks for the link!:wavey:

just placed an order for the last 8 pcs they had.
G19.

Kevin

I just ordered a Glock 22-round 40 S&W mag from ****** Tactical for $40 and they still have one in stock. They also have the #SP07151 plus 2 extensions and #SPO7165 inserts. Wasn't somebody looking for those?

It looks like they just got in some 33-rounders too and are already sold out. $40. A little less that CTD prices!

I just ordered a Glock 22-round 40 S&W mag from ****** Tactical for $40 and they still have one in stock. They also have the #SP07151 plus 2 extensions and #SPO7165 inserts. Wasn't somebody looking for those?

It looks like they just got in some 33-rounders too and are already sold out. $40. A little less that CTD prices!
Are you sure you order from B-Tactical? There still out of stock on all of there highcap Glock mags. They only have 10 round mags in stock. I called them today to check on there stock. They told me it will be a while before they get anymore in stock. You can't go by there listing where it says they have 1 in stock it's said that for two weeks now. :dunno:

Are you sure you order from B-Tactical? There still out of stock on all of there highcap Glock mags. They only have 10 round mags in stock. I called them today to check on there stock. They told me it will be a while before they get anymore in stock. You can't go by there listing where it says they have 1 in stock it's said that for two weeks now. :dunno:
Yep, I received a receipt email from them. I see that the last one is gone now though. It appears that you might be able to order a 33-rounder now too, but when you click on "Check Availibility" it says "Sold Out" so they must've had those in stock for a short time.

Yep, I received a receipt email from them. I see that the last one is gone now though. It appears that you might be able to order a 33-rounder now too, but when you click on "Check Availibility" it says "Sold Out" so they must've had those in stock for a short time.
Lets us know if you get a tracking number.

301 - 320 of 2,304 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.