Glock Talk banner

MERGED Buyer Intel for Glock Magazines

407K views 2K replies 656 participants last post by  GunSupplyOutlet 
#1 ·
Who is selling the cheapest place to get 15rd factory 9mm mags?

#12 · (Edited)
You looking for G19 15 rd? Botatch Tactical is my first check for mags - generally $22 ea + free shipping. Looks like they are in stock (usually are ) http://www.******tactical.com/gl199mm15ma.html
Yeah - something about that sight and this forum but you get the idea - right?
If you are okay with used (LEO turn ins)
check with Mark at Summit Gun Brokers. G22 are usually $12 with others at $15. Stock varies but the business is lively!

#14 ·
just ordered one in light of coming AWB... i REGRET getting rid of the first one ....

even if and AWB does NOT pass i will NEVER sell this mag, will never make that mistake again, just glad i found one in stock.

who else did the same in light of what happend and in light of possible assault weapons ban?

#18 · (Edited)
I have 2 of these 33rd Glock mags. IMHO, they were not that practical and not really that useful. Why the love for them (besides knowing that you may not be able to purchase more)?

If you have a SBR Glock or a Full auto glock that is a different story.

#19 ·
I have 2 of these 33rd Glock mags. IMHO, they were not that practical and not really that useful. Why the love for them (besides knowing that you may not be able to purchase more)?

If you have a SBR Glock or a Full auto glock that is a different story.

home defense .. it would not be for carry, and they are super fun at the range! and why not? as of right now its still my right to own one or as many as i can afford:supergrin::wavey:

#24 ·
home defense .. it would not be for carry, and they are super fun at the range! and why not? as of right now its still my right to own one or as many as i can afford:supergrin::wavey:
Don't get me wrong. Spend your money the way you want to spend your money.

Given that I already have 2, I would spend my money on G17 mags.

#25 ·
Don't get me wrong. Spend your money the way you want to spend your money.

Given that I already have 2, I would spend my money on G17 mags.

i suppose glock 17 mags and glock 34 mags are the same, im picking up my 34 here shortly and thats why i ordered the 33 round mag, that and the awb panic

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.