Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of any good sites/stores running Memorial Day sales for Glock handguns?
Looking to pick up a G21 and would be awesome to find a good sale!

.... also... looking to pickup some Federal HST 124gr 9mm for my G45... a lot of places are sold out right now (no surprise) but once again, anyone know of any good sites offering sales/deals? ... or atleast free shipping?

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Does anyone know of any good sites/stores running Memorial Day sales for Glock handguns?
Looking to pick up a G21 and would be awesome to find a good sale!

.... also... looking to pickup some Federal HST 124gr 9mm for my G45... a lot of places are sold out right now (no surprise) but once again, anyone know of any good sites offering sales/deals? ... or atleast free shipping?

Thanks guys!
Ammo depot is where I shop for jhp's. They are always stocked and pretty fast shipping.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
500 Posts
You did it now. I looked again and now have a SF coming. Review from buyer on site says they come with 3 mags and factory box with usual stuff. Reports are that they are in good shape. I'll see shortly, but by the time I take it home from FFL transfer I'm at $385. I'll roll the dice on that.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Just talked to GT and they are sending mine out today. The Gen3s have the right side mag release, not ambi. I wanted that so all G21 mags are compatible. Some have 3 mags, some have 2, luck of the draw. The nice lady drew one for me with 3. I get the Tulsa County SO engraving, which I would prefer not to have, but not a deal breaker. Will post a pic at end of next week when I get a chance to pick up from my FFL.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You did it now. I looked again and now have a SF coming. Review from buyer on site says they come with 3 mags and factory box with usual stuff. Reports are that they are in good shape. I'll see shortly, but by the time I take it home from FFL transfer I'm at $385. I'll roll the dice on that.
Nice!
I just realized they are also used guns, I'd be very curious as to what condition yours is in when you get it... make sure to post some picks and give a little review of it!
Still a great price!

·
Registered
95 Posts
I just bought a 21 Gen 4 from GTDist. It’s due to my FFL today! GTDist has excellent customer service. When there was an issue with my FFL, CS called me back to let me know everything was resolved and they would release to ship. I am eagerly anticipating its arrival!

Frank in Phoenix

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just bought a 21 Gen 4 from GTDist. It’s due to my FFL today! GTDist has excellent customer service. When there was an issue with my FFL, CS called me back to let me know everything was resolved and they would release to ship. I am eagerly anticipating its arrival!

Frank in Phoenix
mind me asking what you paid for it?
... assuming it is also used?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts