Memorandum

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by Slobberchops, Jul 8, 2004.

1. Slobberchops

Slobberchops WTF?!?!?

-------------
    MEMORANDUM

TO: All Employees
    SUBJECT: SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING

In order to assure that we continue to produce the highest quality work possible, it will be our policy to keep all employees well-trained though our Special High Intensity Training ($.H.I.T.). We are giving our employees more $.H.I.T. than any other office in town. If you feel you do not receive your share of $.H.I.T. on the job, please see your supervisor. You will be placed at the top of the $.H.I.T. list for special attention.

All of our supervisors are particularly qualified to see that you get all the $.H.I.T. you can handle at your own speed.

If you think that you have a thorough understanding of the basic $.H.I.T. program, you may wish to participate in Management Of Related Education (M.O.R.E. $.H.I.T.).

If you consider yourself to be trained enough already, you may be interested in helping us train others. We can add you to our Basic Understanding Lecture List (B.U.L.L. $.H.I.T.).

Some of you already display aptitudes that would easily allow you to enter the Director of Intensity Program (D.I.P. $.H.I.T.). Those who do not qualify for this position but are still interested will certainly be referred to the Director Under Management Bureau (D.U.M.B. $.H.I.T.). Those individuals who do not meet the requirements of The Bureau must first complete Special Training Under Personal Individual Discretion, Special High Intensity Training (S.T.U.P.I.D. $.H.I.T.).

If you have any further questions, please address them to our Head Of Training, Special High Intensity Training (H.O.T. $.H.I.T.) program.

Thank You.

Boss in General
    SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING
    (B.I.G.$.H.I.T)

Copy to: Complete Registered Organized Computerized Knowledge Originating Firsthand; Special High Intensity Training division. (CROCK-OF-*****)