close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

membership card confusion

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by njl, Jan 24, 2005.

1. njl

njl

I'd let my previous GSSF membership expire as I didn't shoot GSSF at all last year. So when I registered for last weekend's the JAX match, I renewed.

I just got my card/renewal letter from GSSF, and the card says the membership expires January 7, 2005. It was postmarked Jan 21, 2005. I'm confused. Is this a bug in their system where if you renew an expired membership, it renews starting when the previous one expired?

2. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Sounds like a mistake. Call Donna.

3. njl

njl

Just figured I'd ask here and see if anyone knew / if anyone else had the same thing happen before bothering Glock about it.

4. bruce282

bruce282

Speaking of Donna, I had posted earlier asking how long it took to get my GSSF membership stuff after my cc had been charged. Several folks pointed out the the JAX meet had just occured plus there was the SHOT show etc. Well Donna called me at home to give me my membership number and let me know my stuff should be on the way shortly. Who could ask for more.

Now if the NRA would get their stuff together and send me my membership stuff.

Bruce

5. njl

njl

I called Glock today and was told it was an isolated error, and they'd be sending me a new card.

6. njl

njl

Just to make this extra weird, Glock has now sent me 2 correct (corrected) GSSF membership cards. I got one today, and one earlier this week.

7. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

That's a good deal. I had the same thing with my Life Membership so I put one card in the tag on my range bag and the other in my wallet, that way I am always covered with my card.;c ;c ;c