Boat Life ©
13,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bummer... :crying:

·
God rules all!
6,209 Posts
Bummer... :crying:
Probably too old for the part. Remember they are targeting teenaged males and dirty old men--basically the perverts of our society.:supergrin:

·
Truth always sounds like lies to a sinner
14,544 Posts
Doesn't look like it! But then again, she probably won't be in 4, 18, or 26 either.

·
NOT MOD APPROVED
8,680 Posts
A transformers movie without Megan Fox is a transformers movie I will not go see.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
All the stuff I have read said she is a PITA to deal with

But she is Hot!

Always remember no matter how hot she is some guy someplace is sick of her ****

·
Registered
20,888 Posts
Supposedly bad mouthed the director. Part 2 sucked and they all admit it. Hope 3 is going to be better. Some amazing special effects.

·
Registered
327 Posts
yeah i heard she said somethings about michael bay. If you look on IMDB her replacement is smoking hot, pretty sure she is a victoria secret model...cant recall her name though.

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
She stopped letting Michael Bay touch her...so he gave her the boot and found another no talent hottie who would...Someone needs to tell that man there are hot actresses in Hollywood who can actually act....:rofl:

·
Registered
8,760 Posts
She was the only reason to go see 2?

·
Registered
9,595 Posts
This was announced some time back. While it's argued as to the cause, it seems to be some of the comments she made back after filming the second movie....

"Unless you’re a seasoned veteran, working with Michael Bay is not about an acting experience," Fox told Entertainment Weekly. But the 23-year-old wasn't entirely ungrateful, adding that starring in the first Transformers "did give me a career and open all these doors for me. But I don’t want to blow smoke ... People are well aware that this is not a movie about acting.
"God, I really wish I could go loose on this one. He’s like Napoleon and he wants to create this insane, infamous mad-man reputation. He wants to be like Hitler on his sets, and he is," Megan answers the Wonderland reporter's question. "So he’s a nightmare to work for but when you get him away from set, and he’s not in director mode, I kind of really enjoy his personality because he’s so awkward, so hopelessly awkward. He has no social skills at all. And it’s endearing to watch him. He’s vulnerable and fragile in real life and then on set he’s a tyrant. Shia and I almost die when we make a Transformers movie. He has you do some really insane things that insurance would never let you do."

Seems like an invite to never come back to the set to me....

·
Banned
1,172 Posts
Megan Fox was annoying trailer trash anyways.

·
κολασμένος
18,724 Posts
Just to be on the safe side of the TOS... you have to cut/paste this. Uses a 5 letter 'B' word, but not the one you're thinking of...

http://i52.tinypic.com/24q4aa8.gif

1 - 20 of 66 Posts