GlockTalk Forum banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Know what... this is getting ridiculous. Thugs are being exalted/martyred, COPS ( the blue) are being berated/insulted/demeaned... think we need to bring old school justice back... where is the JUSTICE??
Couldn't happen without the main stream press, Hollywood and the technocrats.

·
Pretty Ladies!
4,472 Posts

·
Registered
6,377 Posts

·
Values. Can't be bought.
11,327 Posts
I was looking on NPR to see if they had the Nigerian rescue story (nope) and I came across this gem.

https://www.npr.org/2020/10/29/9293...t-want-police-officers-to-face-murder-charges

Walter Wallace Jr.'s family is seeking justice but they are not advocating for the officers who killed the 27-year-old Black man to be charged with murder.

The family, including Wallace's mother and wife who were at the scene of the killing, privately reviewed the police body camera footage of the fatal shooting early Thursday morning.

According to their attorney, Shaka Johnson, the brief 30 to 40 second video put on display the systematic failings of the Philadelphia Police Department who armed the officers with "a tool by which to assassinate" instead of a less lethal device such as a Taser.

When asked why the family, who has yet to bury Wallace, would not want to pursue murder charges against the two officers who fired seven rounds each into him on Monday, Johnson replied, "Here's why: they were improperly trained and did not have the proper equipment by which to effectuate their job."

·
Times Up
1,454 Posts
I don't know how you guys survive/work in these Democratic places where one potential Presidential candidate tweets this and another one thinks you should shoot them in the leg. I have 20 years in but the majority of folks here do not think like this...yet.

IMG_2294.jpg

·
NRA Life Member
64,225 Posts
Needing a big, new TV triggered riots in Philly. Walter Wallace just gave them an excuse to get everybody together, as cover for getting that new TV.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Have they started building his statue yet?

·
Unfair Facist
24,445 Posts
Notice comrade Bernies prescribed process,

First Arrest, THEN investigate, then prosecute.

In other words,

A fair trial followed by a first class hanging.

·
Registered
76,100 Posts
Meet Walter Wallace Jr, The Career Criminal Whose Shooting by Police Triggered Riots in Philly
Chris Menahan | Information Liberation
October 28th 2020, 2:45 am

View attachment 857686
The media is using this high school photo vs his multiple arrest photos. The governor is still calling the violent riots a peaceful protest.

View attachment 857692

Prior Arrest Record:
View attachment 857694

Black Lives Matter rioting and looting in Philadelphia on Monday night was triggered in response to police shooting a career criminal with a lengthy record who charged at them with a knife.

Walter Wallace Jr, 27, has so many mugshots I couldn’t fit them all into one properly-sized header image.

The media, which has done everything in their power to either ignore or cover-up the BLM riots in Philly, chose to use what appears to be a high school prom photo of Wallace in their stories — which didn’t dare use the “R-word” (i.e. riots) despite having over a dozen mugshots at their disposal.

Source: https://www.infowars.com/posts/meet...shooting-by-police-triggered-riots-in-philly/
Another turd celebrated by Democrats.

·
Venor ergo sum
Gun control is about CONTROL.
3,580 Posts
Similar to the home invading rapist Floyd, the “gentle giant” strong arm robber/police assailant, and the teenage pot-head would be burglar/MMA fighter in Florida. Media BS narratives. Play stupid games........

·
Unfair Facist
24,445 Posts
Democrats are always upset when police shoot any of their loyal constituents.

·
Registered
10,589 Posts
I don't know how you guys survive/work in these Democratic places where one potential Presidential candidate tweets this and another one thinks you should shoot them in the leg. I have 20 years in but the majority of folks here do not think like this...yet.

View attachment 860702
I saw the body cam footage. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Mentally well, mentally ill, doesn't matter when you do what he did.

61 - 75 of 75 Posts