GlockTalk Forum banner

41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
4,503 Posts
*I haven't seen the official police report of the incident - but until then I just love how the Wallace camp paraded the kids out in front of the media with well coached anti - police phrases now looking to make a dollar. I truly feel for the kids losing a parent - conversely , there needs to be sit down education with these same kids regarding one's own life choices and the negative consequences that begin to stack up if you choose unwisely . *I'll begin with the first phrase I heard growing up as a teen from my own parents : "Nothing good happens after midnight - best get your butt home before then " !
Followed by; if you are ever stopped by the police, put your hands on the wheel and do what they tell you to do.

·
Registered
970 Posts
He had NINE children. Two by his current GF who is pregnant and going to be labor induced next week for the third bastard child just by this one man. That would have been TEN kids,
When a liberal asks why we have so much poverty in the US I tell them it is because we breed it and import it. I'm so deplorable.

·
UBER VOL !!!
2,726 Posts
His record is irrelevant to the issue, as is his mental health issues.

Honest hardworking people can have mental breakdowns and become violent, and felons are entitled to be taken into custody without injury if they cooperate.

Wave a knife around and charge police, or anyone for that matter, and you can get shot and possibly killed.

The only relevance his record has is it makes me glad it turned out to be a criminal that had the mental issue and got himself killed, no great loss to society in general. Still a shame he had to die, just with a small “s” instead of a capital “s”.

Randy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The question I ask is this: With a record like that, wtf is so wrong with the Philadelphia criminal justice system that this guy was walking around free.

Whether crimininally incarcerated or contained in a mental facility, either would be appropriate, he should have been locked up.

The fact that he was loose upon the land is a clear failing of multiple social systems. How many more ticking time bombs are running around loose?

Reactions: steveksux

·
Registered
6,844 Posts
The question I ask is this: With a record like that, wtf is so wrong with the Philadelphia criminal justice system that this guy was walking around free.

Whether crimininally incarcerated or contained in a mental facility, either would be appropriate, he should have been locked up.

The fact that he was loose upon the land is a clear failing of multiple social systems. How many more ticking time bombs are running around loose?

It’s the norm. Life in prison on the installment plan. Unfortunately, all too often, innocent people are killed and maimed due to the negligence.

·
Registered
19,607 Posts
He had 9 kids? WTF. How many arrests? Absolutely ridiculous.

They sure pick some real winners to riot over.

Reactions: 1L26 and Fatboy2001

·
NRA Life Member
63,383 Posts
Man, even the standard thug prom photo looks thug-like.

Reactions: 1L26

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Followed by; if you are ever stopped by the police, put your hands on the wheel and do what they tell you to do.
Curious who here was aware of this^? I was. Also taught that if I hang around with a bad crowd and something happens you are just as guilty as the ones that committed the crime.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts

My opinion: more crimes means more money to fight crime, more money for cities, judicial, police, prisons, lawyers, platform for politicians. Gotta feed at the teat every chance you get.

·
Registered
3,400 Posts
Meet Walter Wallace Jr, The Career Criminal Whose Shooting by Police Triggered Riots in Philly
Chris Menahan | Information Liberation
October 28th 2020, 2:45 am

View attachment 857686
The media is using this high school photo vs his multiple arrest photos. The governor is still calling the violent riots a peaceful protest.

View attachment 857692

Prior Arrest Record:
View attachment 857694

Black Lives Matter rioting and looting in Philadelphia on Monday night was triggered in response to police shooting a career criminal with a lengthy record who charged at them with a knife.

Walter Wallace Jr, 27, has so many mugshots I couldn’t fit them all into one properly-sized header image.

The media, which has done everything in their power to either ignore or cover-up the BLM riots in Philly, chose to use what appears to be a high school prom photo of Wallace in their stories — which didn’t dare use the “R-word” (i.e. riots) despite having over a dozen mugshots at their disposal.

Source: https://www.infowars.com/posts/meet...shooting-by-police-triggered-riots-in-philly/
A thug like this is going to be room temperature sooner or later. I am happy to see it was sooner.

·
Registered
6,844 Posts
There’s a common theme in all of these...I just can’t quite put my finger on it..

·
Registered
5,375 Posts
What sounds better?
  • Walter Wallace Jr Boulevard
  • Walter Wallace Jr Street
  • Walter Wallace Jr Road
  • Walter Wallace Jr Avenue
Boulevard seems to have a martyrs feel to it.

·
Mr. Awesome
10,268 Posts
When a liberal asks why we have so much poverty in the US I tell them it is because we breed it and import it. I'm so deplorable.
But, you’re not incorrect.

There are a lot of them running loose. You probably don’t really want to know.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Meet Walter Wallace Jr, The Career Criminal Whose Shooting by Police Triggered Riots in Philly
Chris Menahan | Information Liberation
October 28th 2020, 2:45 am

View attachment 857686
The media is using this high school photo vs his multiple arrest photos. The governor is still calling the violent riots a peaceful protest.

View attachment 857692

Prior Arrest Record:
View attachment 857694

Black Lives Matter rioting and looting in Philadelphia on Monday night was triggered in response to police shooting a career criminal with a lengthy record who charged at them with a knife.

Walter Wallace Jr, 27, has so many mugshots I couldn’t fit them all into one properly-sized header image.

The media, which has done everything in their power to either ignore or cover-up the BLM riots in Philly, chose to use what appears to be a high school prom photo of Wallace in their stories — which didn’t dare use the “R-word” (i.e. riots) despite having over a dozen mugshots at their disposal.

Source: https://www.infowars.com/posts/meet...shooting-by-police-triggered-riots-in-philly/
Know what... this is getting ridiculous. Thugs are being exalted/martyred, COPS ( the blue) are being berated/insulted/demeaned... think we need to bring old school justice back... where is the JUSTICE??

·
Custom Title Goes Here
1,144 Posts
Know what... this is getting ridiculous. Thugs are being exalted/martyred, COPS ( the blue) are being berated/insulted/demeaned... think we need to bring old school justice back... where is the JUSTICE??
Justice is waiting for DJT to be elected again so he can send Her out to put her foot in a few idiot's asses.

41 - 60 of 75 Posts