close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Meet The Parents....

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by pistolwhipped, Oct 23, 2002.

1. pistolwhipped

pistolwhipped ***FUBAR***

A girl asks her boyfriend to come over Friday night to have dinner and meet her parents.This being a big event , the girl tells her boyfriend that after dinner she would like to go out and "do it" for the first time.
    Well the boy has never done it before , so he takes a trip to the Pharmacist to get some protection.
    The Pharmacist spends about an hour with the boy telling him all he knows about protection and how to use it. At the register the Pharmacist asks the boy how many he would like to buy ; a three pack , a ten pack or the family pack ? The boy insists on the family pack because he thinks he will be very busy being his first time and all.
    That night the boy shows up at the girls parents home and she meets him at the door. "Oh , I'm so excited for you to meet my parents. Come on inside." The boy goes inside and is taken to the dinner table were the girl's parents await. The boy quickly offers to say grace and bows his head. A minute goes by and the boy is still deeply in prayer with his head down. Ten minutes go by and still no movement from the boy. Finally the girlfriend leans over and whispers to the boy, "I had no idea you were so religious."
    The boy turns and whispers back , " I had no idea your father was a Pharmacist."