Media will whip up COVID hysteria all the way to the election

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by B C, Oct 24, 2020.

1. PatinAz

PatinAz

You mean these guidelines? You gonna carry a stopwatch now along with a ruler? Ain't nobody got time for that.

"Previous CDC guidelines said that a person is considered a close contact if they spent 15 minutes or more within six feet of someone infectious. This new study made the CDC change its stance on the matter, Stat explains. The CDC now says that a person who spent a cumulative period of at least 15 minutes over 24 hours within six of someone infectious is now considered a close contact. Those 15+ minutes do not have to be continuous, which is the scary change in CDC’s recommendations."

https://bgr.com/2020/10/22/coronavirus-transmission-cdc-close-contact-definition-change/

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
    nrajeff likes this.
  2. R.B. Riddick

R.B. Riddick

You point is clear, and you cannot fix stupid. Their actions are STUPID.

3. NMG26

NMG26

So your calling the majority of America stupid, can't be fixed, yet you still stick with the faulty premise...........definition of insanity

nrajeff likes this.
  4. R.B. Riddick

R.B. Riddick

Where is the personal attack? Are you referring to the idiots being interviewed for not wearing a mask, not social distancing, and behaving like a cult?

5. jeanderson

jeanderson Making America great again!

I see more news about spreading infection and increases in cases. Nowhere do I see statistics on new cases broken down by age group. Could it be because colleges are opening up and kids are going back to school? If so, this explains the uptick. And if it's the young getting the virus, they will likely not get seriously ill. It would also explain the downward trend in percentage dying from the disease (see CDC website).

This is pre-election fear mongering. The Biden campaign has nothing else.

Agonizer, B C, Johnix and 4 others like this.
  6. 45caldan

45caldan

I am WAY more concerned with a Biden win than any virus!
    He and the far left are a virus upon America!

Johnix, B C, Glock17193643 and 5 others like this.
  7. Webologist

Webologist

It's adorable that naive bumpkins believe the cure for covid is a mask.

Despite a complete lack of scientific evidence to support their belief.

Useful idiots are the best political constituents...

8. R.B. Riddick

R.B. Riddick

I am certain the majority of Americans are not behaving like your peers. If you have not noticed in this thread, masks are not popular by some and are unlikely being used. Also, those that support them are likely washing their grubbing hands and have multiple masks. Based on your post, this does not match your work situation.

9. NMG26

NMG26

Ok, you go to the grocery store and ask those folks where their mask has been

Insanity

10. reniram

reniram

Washing your hands has always been a good thing. People are either raised to wash their hands or they aren't. Those of us that were raised this way don't need to be told to wash our hands. We've been doing it all our lives and will continue to do so irrespective of covid-19. Others who haven't been raised to wash their hands probably haven't begun to do so now. My county (and state) have never had a mask mandate, and most here don't wear them. There have been two people in my county who died with (not necessarily of) covid-19. Both were in their late 80s. The local paper gave no other details. Anecdotal to be sure. My personal opinion is this virus has been politicized in the US, but we all have our opinions. I'll be voting to reelect President Trump.

11. R.B. Riddick

R.B. Riddick

Your question is insane because my wife does the grocery shopping ;)

NMG26 likes this.
  12. tm255

tm255

Science?

Evidence?

BLASPHEMY!

13. elkhart

elkhart

So all the places that had/have strict lockdowns should have almost no cases of covid? It just has to run its course, like it or not.

14. R.B. Riddick

R.B. Riddick

You will ALWAYS have idiots, including in lockdown states. You are correct, this is something we have to live with because it will not simply vanish.

15. NMG26

NMG26

The vast majority of people have symptoms for three days if at all.........then it simply vanishes.

Well, the immune system annihilates it. Quit scaring kids, we need to teach them that we overcome this thing.

16. Glock17193643

Glock17193643

17. Glock-O-Rican

Glock-O-Rican

In the good old day reporters were dispsatched, sometimes with a phototroghper to cover a story. The reporter took notes, photographer took photos, and then the real work began. Reporting what happen based upon what they found, saw, took notes on, and documentated with photos.

Then this story & images went to an story editor for approval, then senior editor for editing & final approval, and story was finalized, printed, or televised. This was done not with video tape, sataliete dishes, it was old school Newspaer or Televison News. Finally a story fine was use to back up with was printed, or televised, should someone cry foul, you made that up. Just in case.

Today when I watch with we call News on TV, I wonder if the people I call News Readers, who seldom or never leave the studio, would not know how to go out and cover a real story. I think many of these News Readers are doing nothing but reading fiction cooked up by a bunch of fiction writter, who are like short order News Cook. After being told by some Senior Editor, cook up some shi* on a shingle story about the POTUS dead bother being a space alien. Now we need a story about Baron Trump caught at school doing drugs in the schools boys bathroom.

Also back in the day the real MSM made fun of the tabloids, National Enquirer, Weekly World News, Sun, Globe, etc., calling them fake. Today the MSM has gone Tabloid Fake News, and they are making money doing Fake News.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

18. quasii

quasii

Yes, the majority Of Americans are Stupid mindless sheep, indoctrinated by public education, media propaganda and the celebrities they worship, reinforced by endless hours of social media screen time.

NMG26 and rock_castle like this.
  19. rock_castle

rock_castle With Liberty and Justice for all.

Yep. About sums it up

quasii and B C like this.
  20. R.B. Riddick

R.B. Riddick

Where are you getting this? We need to stop spreading bad info because what you are saying about the symptoms are not accurate and some people will blindly believe you.

Many of us that were covid + had SEVERAL symptoms (loss of taste, headaches, cough, temp, fatigue, diarrhea, and nausea to name a few). Gradually, these symptoms went away, but it did not SIMPLY vanish on day 3.

I believe they are discovering about 30% DO NOT have ANY SYMPTOMS.

ezod98 likes this.