Media will whip up COVID hysteria all the way to the election

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by B C, Oct 24, 2020.

1. nursetim

nursetim

Our governor has differed to the towns.

2. nursetim

nursetim

I don’t think he lied, I know he was wrong with the limited facts on hand. That’s the thing, we knew zip, nada, nothing about this illness. Plans have to adapt with new information as it’s available.

He discouraged the use of masks early on when it had the best chance of doing some good. This wasn’t science, it was logistical expedience, we had shortages. But he parroted the sham and potentially, caused loss of lives, in my opinion at least.

3. Colt M-4

Colt M-4 AK-74 Silver Member

Yeah in 10 years lung issues and such it will be reported 500 million with some form of problem because of massive mask wearing in 2020 2021...and many to pass and others to have issues into the future....they wore fish bowls painted masks diseased dirty old masks and dirty shorts and panties. And many that had been sealed in packages had some weird Alien chit already prepackaged when passed out. And some had a form of asbestos in them from rehashed waste. Yeah that would be the killer of all , and every freaking a hole who said Mask up wear 2 and social distance and stay away found out they had it and for some strange reason we had no real cure like the common cold.Oh the horror oh the Humanity who could we blame?
    OURSELVES for being real gullible Morons. knowing this is not the end of World virus and all on planet will cease to exist in 2020.
    Just by a light touch or glance or droplet of water. Or uncle Tony sneezed on a loaf of bread a week okay, or you touched a gas pump somebody farted on 48 hours ago. And you wiped it down with WD 40 and wiped it on your pants.

I hope we are all around in that Ten years to see the failure. Because we believed like lemmings, A mask can do it all.

Cancer masks are next five
    for $5.00 order today stop the spread. chill the curve will add another ten years or maybe 20 if you are ill with it. Follow the science or some carnival barker over on the podium.

I told a lady today who had 2 masks on and a face with freaking dish washing gloves in yellow. Hey you did not stop and help me from getting Cancer. And she said oh you can't catch cancer it just happens. And asked her ever have Cancer she said of course not. And i said well got it i have you beat. And guess what that stupid face shield and 2 masks and gloves, Are not going to stop you from getting it either. c1366ed98a38d24b.jpg And i guess not a darn thing you can do to not get it is there?
    you can try but no sure guarantee.

Welcome to the real world...

Live folks.

45caldan, jmohme, NMG26 and 3 others like this.
  4. OttoLoader

OttoLoader

I believe fauci did say he purposedly lied because fauci wanted to limit general public from buying up all the masks.

I agree with you that there was uncertainty early on.

I also recall fauchi large groups were ok, that s was early on too

Anyway fauci has been wrong so often and many times also undercuts the president , usually by speaking on cnn or msnbc or giving some interview with some leftist msm publication.

Fauci is wrong so often I am beginning to call his pronouncements as just anothor of the many Fauci ( Unsubstantiated Pronoucments UP) Fauci UP.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
  5. Hank Was Right

Hank Was Right

And now they’re recovered. Just like the huge percentage of everyone else who has become infected. Plus, they didn’t whine about it. Part of being a leader is setting an example. This country won’t last if the majority believe that being a chickens*** is a legitimate lifestyle choice.

Johnix, TxDave and Agonizer like this.
  6. Wojo88

Wojo88

Then you have idiotic morons in some states like CA pushing this garbage on to kids. It is insane and frankly embarrassing that our country has people in a position of power that thinks this way. I have been meaning to put together a collage of all these like minded people for people to see. There is an uncanny similarity between them that suggest they come from the same demented gene pool.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/orange-county-launches-student-contest-normalize-mask-wearing

7. Wojo88

Wojo88

So you and your staff are counted as new tests and added to the total of number of tests given. Multiply this by every other "group" of people across the country testing each week such as all sports teams now playing in front of empty stadiums with cut outs of cardboard people. Compounding numbers all in search of finding a asymptomatic person. The damage inflicted, depression, drug abuse, domestic abuse, alcohol abuse, suicide, etc has yet to be calculated or discussed by MSM. Why, because to liberals this is no different then killing unborn babies at a record rate because you say it's "legal" and they are not "infectious"...God help us

Agonizer and OttoLoader like this.
  8. R.B. Riddick

R.B. Riddick

42631282-216A-40A4-854F-5160F899738A.gif

9. jmohme

jmohme

It's been political from the very beginning.

10. R.B. Riddick

R.B. Riddick

Probably because it is mandated by the Governor. Our covids + and - are also included in that report.

11. George Kaplan

George Kaplan emeritus

FIFY:

We live our lives scared and compliant because that's what we are told to do.

Agonizer and Dave Brubaker like this.
  12. Glock17193643

Glock17193643

If you get sick there is only a chance of 99.996% chance of survival. THE HORROR!!!!!
    :devildance::devildance::devildance::devildance::devildance:

45caldan, Agonizer and ExecutiveWill like this.
  13. George Kaplan

George Kaplan emeritus

Sing along! "You're still gonna, still gonna, still gonna die..."

14. R.B. Riddick

R.B. Riddick

15. wprebeck

wprebeck Have you seen me?

In Tennessee, here are the most recent numbers I could find regarding COVID-19 (10/24/2020): Screenshot_20201025-065656_WBBJ 7.jpg

Before I do the math, I'll point out that I wholeheartedly believe there are fudging of the data. We - the general public - are not privy to the methods that are used to determine what actually defines a COVID-19 death, nor do I believe those methods are standard throughout the state. As any true student of science would understand (Riddick doesn't appear to be among these), a lack of standardization with collected data and a lack of knowledge on HOW the data was collected will essentially make the study useless.

But, for purposes of demonstration today, I'll accept at face value the claim that every single one of the 3100 deaths in TN attributed to COVID-19 is true. The virus is solely responsible for those deaths, which would not have occurred without contracting the disease. Now, on to the math:

3100 deaths
    244087 confirmed cases

3100/244087 = 0.0127

Well then. The dastardly disease killed not quite 1.3% of its victims here in TN. Assuming a normal distribution of such deaths around the country, one could reasonably presume a similar mortality rate exists. I'd also point out that the vast majority of the state, including large cities, is open for business. I took my kids to the mall in Nashville back in August and routinely travel to Memphis for work. Moreover, I'm in high schools around TN and surrounding states for work and mask mandates are seemingly not enforced. Sure, masks are worn when entering the school and between classes, but from my experience, most teachers and students remove them once in class. Cause COVID-19 knows the difference, right?

This virus can kill, sure. So does the flu. So does meningitis. So does pneumonia. There's a whole host of microbes that exist which can kill people who are even in the best of health. This virus isn't ebola or any other disease with a high mortality rate. Sure, it sucks if you get it and socks even more if you die from it. My family and I (all six of us) would rather risk contracting the virus and live life, than to be scared little rabbits waiting for someone to tell us what to do next.

Honestly, Riddick - stop presenting yourself as an expert. You're a rehab guy, not an infectious disease expert. Even in your state, the confirmed cases and deaths are under three percent. Do the math yourself, but damn...we are killing our country for a virus that looks Iike it acts exactly like the flu.

Attached Files:

NMG26 likes this.
  16. R.B. Riddick

R.B. Riddick

17. Glock17193643

Glock17193643

18. NMG26

NMG26

:sheep:
    :follow:
    :eek:bey:
    :eek::

Dave Brubaker likes this.
  19. Wojo88

Wojo88

Is your governor one of these com padres? If so, there's your sign. These people are more efficient at killing people then the virus itself....

Covid Govs.jpg

20. R.B. Riddick

R.B. Riddick

No. Governor Hogan is a Republican and has done a great job managing covid in our state.