GlockTalk Forum banner

181 - 200 of 275 Posts

·
Registered
4,275 Posts
Here you go Larry:

The investigators found that only 20% of coronavirus patients reported no symptoms. I reported 30% and my estimate was off.

https://journals.plos.org/plosmedicine/article?id=10.1371/journal.pmed.1003346

Study suggests that while most people recover from COVID-19 within two weeks, one in ten people may still have symptoms after three weeks, and some may suffer for months.

https://covid.joinzoe.com/post/covid-long-term

How does this information support his claim?

The vast majority of people have symptoms for three days if at all.........then it simply vanishes.

·
Registered
4,275 Posts
You have no nursing experience, either. Growing up with a mother who has an MSN and a stepmother with a BSN, I know a tad bit about nursing. You provide rehab therapy, nothing more. You can'tp ass meds to your residents or do anything other than help them walk or regain lost function of a limb, etc.

It's a good and necessary job, but you paint yourself as someone with vast knowledge of infectious disease. You're not. At all. Stop playing at it and be happy with what you are, rather than pretend to be more.

As for me, I'm not a medical guy at all, but I do understand science. You apparently do not, based on your posts. And, I have a tad bit more life experience than most grad students, being a 20 retired LEO who served both inside a jail and on the road. I'll happily compare resumes, if you want to have that pissing contest.
Your families’ healthcare experience is not YOURS because they have EARNED it, which is something you HAVE NOT EARNED.

Yes, I provide rehab services, and those services included rehab for covid + clients. I have never claim to pass ANY meds.

Your life experience as a LEO or grad student does not mean squat because you have zero experience with providing ANY medical care to ANY patients, including covid patients.

As I stated earlier, our GNAs (which you try to belittle) have more hands on experience than you. No, this is hardly a pissing contest ;)

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Here you go Larry:

The investigators found that only 20% of coronavirus patients reported no symptoms. I reported 30% and my estimate was off.

Study suggests that while most people recover from COVID-19 within two weeks, one in ten people may still have symptoms after three weeks, and some may suffer for months.

So how does that study account for asymptotic people who’ve never been tested or diagnosed in any way?

We are circle jerking with stats whose real numbers, assumptions and political motivations are unknown.

We know a few things. The thing started in China months before the Chinese, the WHO admitted it started. One side wanted folks to ignore the disease, go party on China town. Go enjoy Chinese New Years celebrations. Berated travel bans from infected areas as xenophobic. So maybe DJT had a poor plan or was winging it if you think following Fauci’s recommendations and the laws of the land is that. The DNC plan was to counter anything the GOP suggested and tried to enact. Basically the DNC didn’t give a crap about anything other than orange man bad. If you think that is a plan for dealing with a pandemic, you go vote DNC.

The fact of the matter is that nobody had a plan for a pandemic. Both deuche bag parties played fast and loose with the CDC. Both used and staffed it with political hacks and blew funds to study lesbian obesity, the disease of gun violence... blah blah blah. Heck they even paid for bat virus research in China. Awesome!!!

If you really want to lash out at folks. Start with all the employees at the CDC and the folks who set their funding. Those guys are the ones who have screwed up that it’s over the past few generations. Go after the Faucis of the world who are supposed to be working to prevent these events and yet managed to dick it up. Go after the third world ****birds taking millions of tax dollars out if your wallets and then sucking chicom peepees instead doing their jobs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,275 Posts
It's the other way around. The President is simply echoing the desires and the will of the majority of the American people.
For clarification who is the majority? The President won the Electoral College, but lost the popular vote in our country.

·
Registered
4,275 Posts
So how does that study account for asymptotic people who’ve never been tested or diagnosed in any way?

We are circle jerking with stats whose real numbers, assumptions and political motivations are unknown.

We know a few things. The thing started in China months before the Chinese, the WHO admitted it started. One side wanted folks to ignore the disease, go party on China town. Go enjoy Chinese New Years celebrations. Berated travel bans from infected areas as xenophobic. So maybe DJT had a poor plan or was winging it if you think following Fauci’s recommendations and the laws of the land is that. The DNC plan was to counter anything the GOP suggested and tried to enact. Basically the DNC didn’t give a crap about anything other than orange man bad. If you think that is a plan for dealing with a pandemic, you go vote DNC.

The fact of the matter is that nobody had a plan for a pandemic. Both deuche bag parties played fast and loose with the CDC. Both used and staffed it with political hacks and blew funds to study lesbian obesity, the disease of gun violence... blah blah blah. Heck they even paid for bat virus research in China. Awesome!!!

If you really want to lash out at folks. Start with all the employees at the CDC and the folks who set their funding. Those guys are the ones who have screwed up that it’s over the past few generations. Go after the Faucis of the world who are supposed to be working to prevent these events and yet managed to dick it up. Go after the third world ****birds taking millions of tax dollars out if your wallets and then sucking chicom peepees instead doing their jobs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is why testing is HUGE because you CANNOT account for the
asymptomatic people.

I agree, after 10 months our President still does not have a plan.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Testing, testing, testing, testing, testing, stop the insanity and find out who took this guys stapler! He keeps babbling the same way............
my stapler2.jpg

·
Registered
595 Posts
I think there will be a spike in cases and deaths and that will justify them wanting to delay voting or cause massive delays.

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
This is why testing is HUGE because you CANNOT account for the
asymptomatic people.

I agree, after 10 months our President still does not have a plan.
400,000,000 or so people in this nation. All of who are protected by a Constitution against forced medical procedures. Some of who fear the government for various reasons. Even if our esteemed leadership hadnt offshore medical manufacturing and we would have been able to generate hundreds of millions of test kits, you still wouldn't have had the level of testing that SK was able to achieve. There is more to US testing numbers than Orange Man Bad. If you are that naive abut the social and political makeup of the USA that you cant figure that out you need help. Would have loved to see the DNC reactions to the Nazi who demands the all people get tested and carry around their ChiComV19 papers. Or had the Nazi demanded that all cellphones begin contact tracing whether you like it or agree to it or not. Yeah that would have gone so well. Plus I also agree with Fauci and the CDC and all the others who lined up and stated that testing asymptomatic people was and still is a waste of resources.

What was the DNC plan? Oppose anything the GOP stated. Cry like little *****es for $$ and resources after telling your cities that you are prepared for any pandemic and that you should go have fun at the nearest festival or demanding that at risk population continue to be exposed to known infected people? Oh and wear a POS paper mask that SPECIFICALLY states is not intended for anti viral use. All I hear from the great people sniffer is more mask stupidity, more destroy the economy and screw more people and businesses out of their livelihood. Great freaking plan there. I know, he could do a sniff test and give you a little red star if you smell good. Or maybe we can have a viral loading tax. If you are asymptomatic or are tested negative we can tax you to pay for other's care...Yeah thats the ticket.

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Joe's plan is vague worded text that propose to do what President Trump has already done.

Fauci is on left msm musing about no Thanksgiving.

Wear masks in your car even with family members you live with and no one has covid .

Wear masks through 2022.

But it is not political.

·
Registered
14,387 Posts
Here you go Larry:

3 days is within two weeks.

It is simple math talk.

Most people don't have symptoms more then 3 days.

We have to quarantine for two weeks, that has nothing to do with how long the symptoms last.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I think there will be a spike in cases and deaths and that will justify them wanting to delay voting or cause massive delays.
I think it is more likely the Leprechaun will be found at the end of the rainbow first........

·
Registered
4,275 Posts
400,000,000 or so people in this nation. All of who are protected by a Constitution against forced medical procedures. Some of who fear the government for various reasons. Even if our esteemed leadership hadnt offshore medical manufacturing and we would have been able to generate hundreds of millions of test kits, you still wouldn't have had the level of testing that SK was able to achieve. There is more to US testing numbers than Orange Man Bad. If you are that naive abut the social and political makeup of the USA that you cant figure that out you need help. Would have loved to see the DNC reactions to the Nazi who demands the all people get tested and carry around their ChiComV19 papers. Or had the Nazi demanded that all cellphones begin contact tracing whether you like it or agree to it or not. Yeah that would have gone so well. Plus I also agree with Fauci and the CDC and all the others who lined up and stated that testing asymptomatic people was and still is a waste of resources.

What was the DNC plan? Oppose anything the GOP stated. Cry like little *****es for $$ and resources after telling your cities that you are prepared for any pandemic and that you should go have fun at the nearest festival or demanding that at risk population continue to be exposed to known infected people? Oh and wear a POS paper mask that SPECIFICALLY states is not intended for anti viral use. All I hear from the great people sniffer is more mask stupidity, more destroy the economy and screw more people and businesses out of their livelihood. Great freaking plan there. I know, he could do a sniff test and give you a little red star if you smell good. Or maybe we can have a viral loading tax. If you are asymptomatic or are tested negative we can tax you to pay for other's care...Yeah thats the ticket.
Our President is Trump, and the same guy that does not have a covid plan for 10 months, could be re-elected again (with no plan). If Biden wins, he needs a covid plan because we are cleary not “rounding the corner” with covid.

Public Health impacts ALL Americans. We have the freedom to wear masks or not wear masks.

However, if your freedom (anti masks) is impacting others (pro mask) this could lead to an ugly issue for some because this is a pandemic.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Aunty Andy is raising the hysteria in Kentucky. Luckily this time around he isn't mandating anything only suggesting. Because if he shut down businesses again folks may ride him out of Frankfort on a rail.

181 - 200 of 275 Posts