GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10,176 Posts
Enjoy it while it lasts, Biden/Harris. This is as close as you will ever get. Thankfully, it will all be over soon, and you two can fade back into obscurity.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Good god does every petty BS argument have to be brought up time and time again? Seriously what is this country coming too? Equivalent of an elementary classroom is what it seems.

Wha wha wha they are so wardrobe hypocritical too can you believe it? Oh my gawd..
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
784 Posts
Good god does every petty BS argument have to be brought up time and time again? Seriously what is this country coming too? Equivalent of an elementary classroom is what it seems.

Wha wha wha they are so wardrobe hypocritical too can you believe it? Oh my gawd..
Take the blue pill and go back to sleep. It will be ok.

·
S.R.D. v
10,027 Posts

You disagree with people using a forum to discuss things? :rolleyes:

·
PSO Survivor. currently in NW Georgia
9,695 Posts
The Media has done irreparable harm to themselves with the majority of Americans...I don't see how this once noble profession will Ever regain the trust they once earned/enjoyed...and this is a terrible thing...to work for an industry which is knowingly hated by the populace...kinda like what many LEOs face every shift...and that is the conundrum, as one's behavior begat and fuels the hatred of the other....strange times indeed

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
Not at all but some things get really old especially when they are ridiculously petty

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
You can always ... just ignore the thread and move on. Nobody is forcing you to read and participate in tired old threads (as far as I know!).

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
This so reminds me of popularity contests in Junior High School.

People need to grow the F up!

·
I'm your huckleberry....
17,483 Posts
I thought the same thing. How much more pitiful and pathetic are they going to go? Comparing women's shoes? This is really reaching bottom and continue digging.

·
S.R.D. v
10,027 Posts
Not at all but some things get really old especially when they are ridiculously petty

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I fail to see how something that just happened can be "old". It is a VERY good thing that people now see and react to the EneMedia's bias.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts