Glock Talk banner

Me shooting IPSC (with GLOCK)

1212 Views 27 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  GlockNorway
Me shooting the GLOCK 17. :)

Attachments

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

· Registered
5,741 Posts
The only thing I can't figure out is the west... What's that all about?
Do you mean VEST? Yep, a vest is almost a uniform for IDPA shooters. A vest offers the required concealment of one's pistol and is generally more comfortable than a jacket in warm weather -- we tend to have a bit more of that in some parts of the country than you probably do in Norway! :supergrin:

· Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Do you mean VEST? Yep, a vest is almost a uniform for IDPA shooters. A vest offers the required concealment of one's pistol and is generally more comfortable than a jacket in warm weather -- we tend to have a bit more of that in some parts of the country than you probably do in Norway! :supergrin:
Aha,... I see - and understand a lot more. Off course. In Norway we propably would go for a heavy coat/"I should not say a fur coute (that's not political correct today"!

· I shoot guns.
1,570 Posts
The magazine pouches is also from GHOST...

The best you can get for speed reloading of pistolmags... :)
Pfft... You're just saying that because it's tougher to find Safariland stuff over there. :)

IPSC is fun, IDPA is fun. Just in vastly different ways.

IDPA is designed to simulate a defensive use of the handgun you might face in America (sorta, it's still definitely a sport) where we're allowed to carry the pistol concealed. So, they make you wear something to hide the gun when you compete, and an open vest is the fastest thing to draw from underneath.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.