close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Mazda 3

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by winder, Jan 16, 2010.

1. winder

winder Having fun!

Anyone have any experience with the new Mazda 3's. I'm looking at the 2.5 liter, 6 speed 4 door. Seems like a solid car with some nice accessories for a decent price but not sure about Mazda reliability as compared to say a Honda or Toyota. Any information would be very helpful in making my decision I'm also looking at the higher end Honda Civic models.

2. MichiganJFrog

MichiganJFrog Dancing Frog

I've owned Mazda autos most of my life. Started with an 84 B2000, an 86 626, a 94 B4000, a 98 B4000. I don't have a 'new' Mazda 3, but I do have an 07 Mazda 3 4 cylinder. I have no complaints at all, and will not hesitate to buy another Mazda product. They say it will get 35 city and 38 highway. I haven't actually checked yet, but I do know that it takes an awful long time to run out of gas.

About 3 years ago I happened to run across a lady that bought my 626 used for $800. It had close to 250k miles on it, and the only thing she knew of that had been repaired recently was the clutch.

3. Nords

Nords

My entire family is hooked on Mazdas because they are SO damn reliable.

We've owned many, and never have serious problems. They are extremely reliable cars. And they are even more sporty and fun to drive than hondas and toyotas, so you will for sure get your money's worth.

4. hvnit2gd

hvnit2gd

I have had Mazdas in the past (MX6) and had no complaints.. If I am in the market for a new car, I would definitely look at the Mazda 3s more so than the Mazda 6...

5. Cochese

Cochese Most mackinest CLM

Get one with Speed somewhere on the back.