Maybe this will get some attention.

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Drilled, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Glock20 10mm

Glock20 10mm Use Linux!

As a disabled veteran that already receives government health care... I know what a mess the people of this nation are headed for. There is not one thing you people running this country have done within budget or with the best interest of the American people in mind. There is not one government program that has worked as promoted. All have fallen into a bureaucratic nightmare that is under funded and over budget. And we are to expect you to do this right? I don't think so.

The solution is not government run health care but regulation of the existing private insurance providers as well as medical profession. The cost over runs and expense are due to poor management and greed. And there is no way in hell you're program will make it better. So if you want to keep your job listen up, otherwise you will be out on the street looking for a new job.

2. geminicricket

geminicricket NRA Life member

What does "Free Our Health Care Now" mean?

Just the sentence structure and the key words seem to mean that the petitioner wants congress to approve the Senate bill and have Obama sign it.

By the way, insurers and doctors are already regulated. The proposals from Obama, the Senate, and the House are to CONTROL them.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2010
  3. Drilled

Drilled

Very well said and horribly true! I work in the real estate and insurance business and can tell you first hand that everything this government has touched has been ruined in these industries. It is truly time to vote in all new people and get rid of everyone that has anything to do with controlling our lives. They all should be evaluated every 6 month's and if they are not performing and doing what we have put them there to do they get fired just like any of us would be for poor performance.

4. Drilled

Drilled

I think it is pretty clear what the sentence structure means...Free our Health Care Now from government intervention and control.

Obama and the idiots want control of YOU the individual not just the Medical profession and insurers...once they can dictate to you how your care will be handled they then control you...gotta see the bigger picture here.

Look how they herd the medicare and medicaid recipients...hard to believe that in just a couple of generations this country has been turned into a bunch of gimmie cowards.

5. Glock20 10mm

Glock20 10mm Use Linux!

You are correct... the way it's worded can be misleading for those that speed read :whistling:. I shipped the link off to some friends and a couple initially thought it was a pro Obamacare site and stopped at the head line. I had to tell them to read it again... then they got it.

The word OUR needs to be brought out a bit more, all caps and maybe bold, otherwise... some people will mis-read it the first time through.:dunno:

6. sjf

sjf

That's a VERY suspicious site. They want you to register BEFORE you even know what they're going to do in you're name. (They're going to send a letter to your representatives? Saying what, exactly?)

7. Drilled

Drilled

They are part of the tea party movement...GOA does similar letter requirements when you send in objections about intrusive 2nd A legislation.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2010