close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

maybe i am just an idiot

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by forjoshhall, Feb 9, 2010.

1. forjoshhall

forjoshhall

i cant figure out how to view my posts after i post them. i always have to search the title. also, cant figure out how to be updated once a there are new messages on a thread that i like. some people say i need to tag the thread but i am clueless. can anyone tell me in idiot proof language how to?:dunno:

2. cabindriver

cabindriver NRA Life Member

For updates, just click on thread tools at the top of the thread. Choose thread subscription and pick your options. I like instant email notification. You can also check on subscribed threads by clicking Quick Links at the top of the page. Go down to subscribed threads and it will show you which threads have been updated. I like subscribing because I can follow a thread without having to post in it.

You can find your posts by clicking on your name and going down to find more posts by...

Last edited: Feb 9, 2010

3. DJ Niner

DJ Niner Moderator

If you are just browsing through a forum on the main page, look for a little angled arrow on the envelopes in the far left column. If you see one, it means you have already posted at least once in that thread.

4. GlockerMike

GlockerMike God Help Us

At the very top of any page look for this link.