Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought it today. After much "thinking" on the G30, G30sf and M&P.45 compact I went with the G30sf and the small difference in grip size from G30 to 30sf is what sold me on it.

It truly made a difference for me. After all I already have a M&P.45(midsize) but how can you beat 11 rounds of .45 Golden Saber JHP in a smaller package.

I love it. I know the rules on G.T that I must provide photo if I/someone says they bought a new gun. So here it is...........Still not professional photos but.....

·
Banned
12,951 Posts
It looks good, congratulations.

·
GTDS FOR LIFE
10,587 Posts
Love the G30. Congrats

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I had a G30 for many years, only put 5000rds though it, though.
Eventually sold it because the grip was just a touch to big for me-I could be very tempted on a G30SF, especially since my G21SF fits me so well!

Congrats on your new 'baby!'
grin

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Grats man. I love my Reg G30 I'm sure you will love your SF too(sorry to hear about the small lady hands) It was an experiment when I got it but I fell in love with it fast. I hope you have the same experience. J/K about the lady hands thing.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
awesome:cool: i love my 30sf the sf made a big difference for me the 30 was just a little to thick.
Yes I couldn't agree more. I am one with sensitive hands on size of grips. The little difference makes a big difference for me. Thus I went on an M&P buying spree but.....

I should of checked out the "sf" first but didn't think it would make a difference. I still have a love afair between Glock and M&P but the edge going back to Glock after getting the G30sf.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Grats man. I love my Reg G30 I'm sure you will love your SF too(sorry to hear about the small lady hands) It was an experiment when I got it but I fell in love with it fast. I hope you have the same experience. J/K about the lady hands thing.
"sorry to hear about the small lady hands" :rofl: I know one must have thick skin from time to time on G.T. No worries.

Although my hands aren't small but are not large more like medium beefy hands.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts