Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've called all my local dealers and no one can get their hands on a G20 (gen 4) sf or otherwise. In fact quite a few guns I'm interested in are not even available to order. Has anyone heard or know when the supply will catch up or is this just something I'll have to wait out until the Covid issue has been resolved?

·
Registered
8,102 Posts
Well cruise the internet and auction sites and visit every gun store and pawn shop in your AO. If none then you'll have to wait. Also have your favorite gun store try to order one.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well cruise the internet and auction sites and visit every gun store and pawn shop in your AO. If none then you'll have to wait. Also have your favorite gun store try to order one.
I tried ordering but they aren't even able to grab one. Most of my local stores ( greater Atlanta area) are picked over. I've put my info in to get notified when they can order but that's been over a month.

·
Banned
6,833 Posts
I've called all my local dealers and no one can get their hands on a G20 (gen 4) sf or otherwise. In fact quite a few guns I'm interested in are not even available to order.
Not surprising. There is no such thing as a Gen4 G20SF. The G20SF is a Gen3 pistol.

The Gen4 G20 provides all the features of the Gen3 G20SF, plus dual-spring RSA, modular backstraps, larger reversible Magazine Catch, and improved grip texture.

Reactions: L-2 and jmohme

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not surprising. There is no such thing as a Gen4 G20SF. The G20SF is a Gen3 pistol.

The Gen4 G20 provides all the features of the Gen3 G20SF, plus dual-spring RSA, modular backstraps, larger reversible Magazine Catch, and improved grip texture.
Thanks for the info. The young lady at the gun store I go to can't get any (gen3, gen4 or any variable of SF). I'll take anything at this point. It is my choice for carry when my family goes hiking this summer so I'd love to get it in the next few weeks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I recently purchased a G20 from an individual in my area.

My local gunshop contacted their Glock rep. They said that the only inventory Glock has is on the build table. The pipeline is empty. I noticed that Buds Gun Shop did have a Members Only policy for select Glocks including the 20 I was looking for.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts