Maximum Concealment

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by ninjamin7, Aug 17, 2017.

1. SCmasterblaster

SCmasterblaster G17 carrier since 1989 Millennium Member

I carry my G17 at 11 o'clock with the butt near my belly button. This conceals quite well.

Kennydale likes this.
  2. dubito

dubito

If I need concealment without wearing my vest, I'll carry my Ruger SP-101 .357 Magnum snubbie in my Wild Bill's IWB in the appendix position. I'll carry this primary as well as my ankled backup S&W snubbie .38 Special. In fact, I wore this setup last week at the Dentist's office and the barber's shop.

3. jim goose

jim goose "The Goose"

I've been looking at the Brave Response holster, looks like the smart carry but canted for strongside. I really think these fit the bill for dress casual business attire, but they can still do better in my opinion. They are expensive for what is otherwise cheap material.

If Glaco can make an ankle glove with a molded holster and neoprene strap, then someone needs to finally start making a similar waste strap holster. With some trigger protection, quality materials, and individualized for guns. Crossbreed tried, but failed. Seems it was a partnership of sorts.

I'd pay a 100 bucks for an ankle glove type waste holster. I think they'd demolish the competition.

4. Bobcatbaseball

Bobcatbaseball

A single stack Glock 42 or 43 in a SMART CARRY holster will gaurentee to not print or flash. It is my choice when discretion is extremely important. It would take an evasive pat down or a metal detector to deter me from proceeding armed.

5. TUCCI

TUCCI

The shirt I am wearing in the sig pic is concealing my pancake holster with a Glock 27 with a G23 magazine. I wear short sleeve shirts in the summer large enough so I look like most old guys my age. I wear like this everywhere. If I try to wear a large t-shirt I would have to stand so straight it would give me away. So, I wear an xl and no one is the wiser. Don't over think this, if you have to take a picture of yourself your already showing so go up a shirt size and get out there....most people are oblivious, trust me I've been carrying concealed for 40 years.

glock1097 likes this.