close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Matchmeister Wins In 2002

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by DannyR, Dec 19, 2002.

1. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

You asked for it!

Mesa, AZ: Matchmeister won in Stockmeister with 1st place pistol going to 2nd place finisher Master Shooter Y. Yokomachi, score 57.06.

Norco, CA: Matchmeister won in Stockmeister with 1st place pistol going to 2nd place finisher Master Shooter D. Erickson, score 70.90.

Richmond, VA: Matchmeister won in Competition category by K. Wade, who has since become a Master. 1st Place pistol went to 2nd place finisher W. Spruell, Jr, who is now also a Master, score 82.03.

Dallas, TX: Matchmeister won in Stockmeister with 1st place pistol going to 2nd place finisher Master Shooter Tony Clemens, score 53.13.

Waldorf, MD: Matchmeister won in Stockmeister with 1st place pistol going to 2nd place finisher Amateur Shooter Michael McGinnes, score 69.55.

Roseburg, OR: Matchmeister won in Stockmeister with 1st place pistol going to 2nd place finisher Master Shooter Bobby carver, score 65.05.

Fulton, NY: Matchmeister won in Stockmeister with 1st place pistol going to 3rd place finisher Master Shooter Frank Koo, score 69.13

Jackson, NJ: Matchmeister won in Stockmeister with 1st place pistol going to 2nd place finisher Amateur Rodney Leeber, score 92.72, promoting him to Master Status.

Salt Lake City, UT: Matchmeister won in Stockmeister with 1st place pistol goingto 2nd place finisher Master Shooter Dale Rhea, score 67.82.

Indianaplis, IN: Matchmeister won in Am/Civ with 1st place pistol goind to 2nd place finisher Amateur J. Kifer, score 86.95.

Couer d'Alene, ID: Matchmeister won in Stockmeister with 1st place pistl going to 2nd place finisher Master Shooter J. Austin, score 75.81.

St. Paul, MN: Matchmeister won in Stockmeister with 1st place pistol going to 2nd place finisher Master Shooter D.P. Kirchhoff, score 62.75.

Nashua, NH: Matchmeister won in Stockmeister with 1st place pistol going to 2nd place finisher Master Shooter Todd Kelsey, score 75.26.

Westhampton, NY: Matchmeister won in Stockmeister with 1st place pistol ging to 2nd place finisher Master Shooter R.J.Maile, score 82.28.

Shelton, WA: Matchmeister won in Stockmeister with 1st place pistol going to 2nd place finisher Master Shooter R.C.Huneywell, score 76.49.

Topton, PA: Matchmeister won in Competition Category with 1st place pistol going to 2nd place finisher Amateur K.Wade, now a Master, score 77.67.

Greeley, CO: Matchmeister won in Stockmeister with 1st place pistol going to 2nd place finisher Master Shooter Bobby Carver, score 67.27.

Statesville, NC: Matchmeister won in Stockmeister with 1st place pistol going to 2nd place finisher Master Shooter John Woidyla, score 73.36.

Richmond, CA: Matchmeister won in L.E. with 1st place pistol going to 2nd place finisher Amateur A. Rheault, score 71.75.

Hallsville, MO: Matchmeister won in Stockmeister with 1st place pistol going to 2nd place finisher Master Shooter D.P.Kirchhoff, score 72.14.

Conyers, GA: Matchmeister won in Stockmeister with 1st place pistol going to 2nd place finisher Master Shooter D.T.Knight, score 58.72.

Piru, CA: Matchmeister won in Stockmeister with 1st place pistl going to 3rd place finisher Master Shooter Dale Rhea, score 75.54.

Shreveport, LA: Matchmeister won in Stockmeister with 1st place pistol going to 2nd place finisher Master Shooter Mike Wood, score 75.78.

Lexington, KY: Matchmeister won in Stockmeister with 1st place pistol going to 2nd place finisher Master Shooter G. Jackson, score 68.14

Anderson, SC: Matchmeister won in Stockmeister with 1st place pistol going to 2nd place finisher Master Shooter Al Sinclair, score 70.79.

San Antonio, TX: Matchmeister won in Stockmeister, with 1st place pistol going to 2nd place finisher Master Shooter Bobby Carver, score 72.65.

Jacksnville, FL: Matchmeister won in ________

Orland, FL: Matchmeister won in ________

There you have it, folks. Draw your own conclusions.

2. TJC

TJC "No Compromise" Millennium Member

So 6 people who were Am won pistols that are or were counted towards them becoming UL/Master as a result of the STW Program.

I don't know that it is/was very important to those people but it did affect them.

3. Jakk

Jakk Millennium Member

I don't know, but I know I have won a gun and some money because of the "share the wealth" program. I think I was already ranked as Master by then, though. It's nice, but I'd still rather push myself to come out on top.

G. Jackson