close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Match Results & Survey

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by jel, Jun 7, 2002.

1. jel

jel

The GSSF Staff members have compiled the Oregon and Fulton results but in the process of uploading them to the website, the entire website crashed. I have resolved most of the issues and it is back on line, but the results did not upload correctly. I will try to get them uploaded this weekend.

While you are waiting.....What would you like to see in terms of specifications for the next GLOCK pistol model? Go to the Hot Topics! page and check out the GSSF Members "On Target" survey and fill out the survey form!

jel

2. LoveGlocks

LoveGlocks

JEL - What DEDICATION! Taking your weekend to upload the results for us! We LOVE YOU!!!!

Thanks,
    Frank

3. jel

jel

Takin' my weekend to undo the mess! ;1 ... and then I'll post the results! ;)

4. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Thanks Jel; your the best. I filled out the survey. Don't know how GSSF would get along without you and Vicki.

5. THE VOID

THE VOID

I am on the way over to check out that survey form. What do you folks think of posting a summary of what you put on the survey. That way we can see each others thoughts as well as the Glock staff. I know this same thread has been on other forums many times. But much of that is just chatter. If you feel stongly enough to tell Glock, that makes a difference. And I, for one, am interested to see what this crowd had to say.

Thanks to all.

Dayton

P.S. Getting the boys together for one last practice match before Jackson on Sunday. I hope this clicking (spooongk) isn't keeping my wife up.;f

6. LoveGlocks

LoveGlocks

Here's mine...

1.) Interchangeable grip inserts to modify the grip size (ala P99) and grip angle (which might be unique!).

2.) Squeeze-cocker on front of grip (ala P7M8)

3.) Ambi-dextrous mag release (I have short thumbs!... my index finger yearns to release the mag ala on the P7 and P99)

Every thing else is Perfection (IMHO)... :):cool:

7. LoveGlocks

LoveGlocks

Oh, one more thing... we've desired this for a long time... I would like to get a GLOCK CARBINE! Can you say 10mm/40s&w Carbine with Glock 20 HiCaps with plus four extensions??? Wahhoo!!! :cool: ;f ;f ;a

8. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

Now Frank, why would you want to screw up a perfectly good Glock making it like those other guns? ;f Nothing personal but the last thing I want to see is a squeeze cocker. ;) I just want one that hits what you point at! ;f

9. LoveGlocks

LoveGlocks

Fireglock,

Opinions are like belly-buttons... everyone has one and mine's 'better' than yours! Haha;f ;f ;f

10. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

Better or bigger...hee hee ;f;f;f

11. LoveGlocks

LoveGlocks

It's deeper and collects more beer... but that's probably not true and too much information... we better stop or Coach will 'yell' at us again! HaHa;f ;f ;f

12. LoveGlocks

LoveGlocks

Seriously, Mr. Glock has used his genious to integrate some of the BEST pistol design elements from history along with his own Intellectual Property to create the Glock 17 (and follow-ons)... the other concepts such as interchangeable grips that work, ambi-dextrous mag release, and an external safety that's safe as well as fast to deactivate by competent owner (potentially a 'signature' safety) are great ideas and the only 'worthy' ones I can think of that would improve what Mr. Glock has given us presently.

Mr. Glock probably has his own reasons for not incorporating these concepts and there is no doubt that he's got many of his own ideas but hey, Glock/GSSF did ask us for our opinions, right?

I humbly submit mine... but I'm no genious, just a true believer in GLOCK!

I used to be the biggest fan of HKP7 (I've owned them all) and Walther P99 but have since found the Glock 36/30/21 [NIRVANA!] and am thankful that they are choices for me to apply as needed.

Regards,
    Frank

13. MFinch

MFinch Guest

Size 34/35 Practical-Tactical in 45 a.c.p., single stack.

Mike F.
    Team Sidearmor
    Leadheads Bullets

14. don't tread on me

don't tread on me

15. Steven Jimenez

Steven Jimenez

My G17 and G19 work just fine. Maybe a G17 double barrel with 20 round mag. When I think of a great improvement I will call Mr. Glock.
    Steve

16. GlockMom

GlockMom

I'm for the ambi-dextrous release too. I'm a lefty and my finger does not reach around so I have to switch hands and use my thumb. I think I scare the RO's when I changing mags because I turn the gun. I don't want to get close to the 180. Other than that I will take one that shoots straight and fast....oh wait thats the shooter. Then I guess the rest is OK.

17. LoveGlocks

LoveGlocks

I like how you think GlockMom!

Sniper - you better hang on to her... you gotta GOOD ONE!:cool:

Regards,
    Frank

18. Sniper 7.62

Sniper 7.62

Well after 15 years she is a keeper (cause she would get 1/2 and I would have none) :)

I my self would like to see a ambe mag release other than that how do you improve on such a user friendly gun ?

Sniper