Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
July 14 - 15, 2018 Scarborough, Maine
Scarborough Fish & Game Assoc Annual GSSF Match I

Just wondering any one familiar with the range or area, I hate to miss a match on the east coast but this one is a 5.5 hour ride for me. When they are that much of a trip for me its almost make sense to drive up Friday night,work Saturday and then shoot Sunday and drive home

Anybody here from the event ,how are you sitting with ROs

http://www.gssfonline.com/schedule_etc/images/Match_Maps/Maine-PME-Map.jpg

·
Adirondacker with a Glock
2,829 Posts
My guess is we'd be getting in on the ground floor with a new match, enthusiastic members and a few rough spots. Might not be a lot of competition.

Looks like Outdoor GSSF, so we know most of the details. Scarborough is actually closer to ME than Pine City, but ut;s exactly a WEEK after Fulton/

Near Old Orchard Beacj!

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
My guess is we'd be getting in on the ground floor with a new match, enthusiastic members and a few rough spots. Might not be a lot of competition.

Looks like Outdoor GSSF, so we know most of the details. Scarborough is actually closer to ME than Pine City, but ut;s exactly a WEEK after Fulton/

Near Old Orchard Beacj!
Jim,Stay home sit this one out, Maybe Ill have a chance at pocket pistol,

I am going, the way I figure it,its a long winter and I have to get out and shoot

·
Adirondacker with a Glock
2,829 Posts
Glad I got the 42 when I did. Not many folks were shooting it, and I won with TERRIBLE scores.

Reactions: PM720
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.