Mask

Discussion in 'Covid-19 News/Info' started by Glock17193643, Oct 1, 2020.

1. oogy_pls

oogy_pls

Died serving. Fireman and part time police officer.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

2. diamondd2

diamondd2

No, he's part of the 329,788,000 still alive. Got it. Thanks. Wear your mask.

Over 1,500,000 people have died in the US in the last 6 months not from Covid 19. But that doesn't matter.

Glock17193643 and MaxxAction like this.

3. tool-time

tool-time

Chronic?

4. Glock-O-Rican

Glock-O-Rican

I go out of my way to avoid wearing a mask, I migh hang one on my cell phone. When I see people wearing I make the sound of a SHEEP, and laught about the good SHEEP following mask mandates. Like the average Cops has noting to do but say where your mask.

Guy in Walmart this afternoon asked where was my mask, your going to kill someone. I noticed his size, and said hope you not looking for a bathroom scale. Try the local truck stop to get your body weight, JUMBO.

Jan R Whitaker and Glock17193643 like this.
  5. bruscifer

bruscifer

I just went back to work last night. I found out the family took him off the Vol Vent and he passed away. I am unaware of him having any chronic problems. By all accounts, he was very healthy before the Rona. I guess on a positive side, we have several Rona pt's. They were very sick but seem to be recovering now. I think this guy just had some bad luck and his Rona caused ARDS he couldn't recover from. Either way, I don't want to mess with it or be careless. I am not totally convinced that masks are the best thing, but I figure they can't hurt, I will wear them when asked and not be an a$$hole about it.

6. Joshhtn

Joshhtn The eBay Guy Gold Member

I'll take "Things that never happened", for $1000, Alex...

speedway likes this.
  7. Glock-O-Rican

Glock-O-Rican

Well wear a Mask should be a choice. The only way to protect yourself from Covid - 19, is a Vaccine, or Heard Immunity.

I know several people who have decided not to leave their home for like six months, wonder if they will ever come out. If they do they have been exposed to ZERO. Wonder if the outside would will make them sick?

8. SDGlock23

SDGlock23 JABRONI AUTIST

I don't wear one in public, I don't see the point. I have a lot of issues with the testing, it's well known to be inaccurate yet governors and media will use these inflated numbers (due to inaccurate tests) to scare people into wearing one. At work I'm supposed to, but often don't and they make us take a temperature reading daily and now they have little white cards we have to keep on us and they beep if you're withing six feet of another person (who also has the card). The health department can call up an employer and tell them an employee has to be "quarantined" for two weeks, because of some unproven theory that a virus is somehow contagious when it's not even alive.

I think most places are scared of getting in trouble more than doing it for safety. My other problem, as awkward as it will sound to many, is that germ theory isn't settled science. If you go back and look at who pushed the germ theory, it was all about making money by getting people to start taking their "medicines', these same people started up hospitals and colleges and yeap, they push germ theory and always have since. I thought "big pharma" was bad before, now it's just plain sinister.

Ever notice how they don't encourage people to be healthy, they just want to scare people into taking inaccurate tests and taking their medicines? A cerntain someone with billions invested into vaccines (like Bill Gates) push vaccines in order to cure something that doesn't even exist? Ask yourself this, if it wasn't for mainstream media, would we know that a "killer virus" has been on the prowl for the past 6+ months? No we wouldn't, it's all about control and they're doing this for a reason.