Mask the NEW Normal for the USA?

Discussion in 'Covid-19 News/Info' started by Glock-O-Rican, Oct 30, 2020.

1. tool-time

tool-time

How does this anecdotal story prove the science? He even states ..”it is so unpredictable...”.

2. Glockalong

Glockalong

Yes, America has the most Covid-19 deaths, but we get to choose to wear a mask or not. Go us!

R.B. Riddick and tool-time like this.

3. tool-time

tool-time

Do you have proof of this?

4. njl

njl Crusty Member

Makes me look younger. I got carded buying alcohol a couple of days ago. I can't remember the last time I was carded before covid.

Westexas likes this.
  5. R.B. Riddick

R.B. Riddick

He also mentioned not wearing a mask at a large event with no social distancing.

Guess what? He caught covid 19 and said he will not let his guard down again, and will wear a mask.

Feel free not to wear a mask because that is your freedom, like it is my freedom to wear one.

Glockalong likes this.
  6. Sherlock913

Sherlock913 If the coronavirus doesn't take you out, can I?

Again, they are oversampling, every molecule that looks like Covid is counted as Covid positive. Not all covid "cases" are Covid positive. Go listen to Kary Mullis, he explains it perfectly. He should know, he invented the process used to test. If he was alive he'd be flipping out.

Unless you are over 70 with at least 2 comorbidities, statistically, it's almost impossible to die from Covid.

It's extremely rare. People really need to wake up and start looking into what's going on. Hell, even some of the Canadian parliament has pushed back and recognize the scam.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2020
    nursetim, tool-time and Agonizer like this.
  7. R.B. Riddick

R.B. Riddick

You are correct because people do not die from covid 19. Covid kills through a hyper reaction of our immune system, and the job of our immune system is to fight infections.

Do you know anyone that had covid 19? Have you ever been tested?

8. Con43

Con43

:rolleyes:............:mallninja:

9. nursetim

nursetim

No, what is going to happen in a few months is there will be flash protests from people tired of this silliness at stores, like a grassroots movement. A flash mob will suddenly appear and rush in, sans masks. That sends the message that we will no longer stand for this. They can not arrest everyone, just some. This will continue until masks are no longer a thing.

10. nursetim

nursetim

EXACTLY!

11. nursetim

nursetim

You sir, are as wrong as a hillary biden ticket.

redneck ron likes this.
  12. George Kaplan

George Kaplan emeritus

No mask today. Not one word said to me, no dirty looks or attitude. Everything was fun and cordial:

1) Voted early in the municipal building. Even a couple of people in the clerk's office were not wearing masks.

2) Wood fired pizza place for lunch.

3) Rite-Aid for my allergy and sinus medication

4) Pet Supply for dog and cat food.

Coughing, hacking, blowing nose the whole time. Should have went to Rite-Aid first.

I hope @czsmithGT doesn't take a shot at me. It's on, cuz!

13. Glock-O-Rican

Glock-O-Rican

NEWS FLASH Last Night I watch National Georgaphic, World Deadliest Animals. Guess what the BAD NEWS is every year 2.7 Million People Die from Mosquito Bites, good News is there are no Misquitos in Antarticia. No I am not thinking about moving to the South Pole.

Covid 19, & Masks is not our problem, someone please tell Dr. Fauci about Misquietos, he's got to get everyone insect repellent.

nursetim likes this.
  14. elkhart

elkhart

Sorry, I'm in PA, we don't have a choice.

nursetim likes this.
  15. Glock17193643

Glock17193643

Just tell them you have cs and don’t have to wear one.

16. rlewpolar

rlewpolar

50% of Americans won’t wear masks. 50% of Americans polled won’t take the vaccine when it’s developed. The pandemic will not be brought under control in the US and the health and economic carnage will continue. The end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

17. oogy_pls

oogy_pls

I don't like these masks at all but I do like to keep up my grey-man appearance. I live in an urban area and I try to move swiftly through places.

By not wearing a mask you create an immediate visual target on yourself. No one is paying attention to people wearing masks right now but if you're the one person in the room without one you immediately stick out and people assume you're problematic. So potential health benefits or risk mitigation aside I wear one so I can carry on minding my own business.

18. dkf

dkf

Yes you do. Wolf and the trannys orders are worthless. I have not worn a mask through this mess and I am in PA. You always have a choice.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2020
  19. Colt M-4

Colt M-4 AK-74 Silver Member

Dark glasses mask and45 auto in the bank. How crazy is that. Will those traffic cameras catch all the bad guys with the good. Also a 50 ooo volt social distance shock collar is next can be color coordinated. And for gals matching panties bra and collar. Just think wal mart ten people zapped out in the store.clean ip on aisle four. Yes a little more madness joined in with a touch of crude Insanity what's not to like.we need a visual of the gal...

20. racerford

racerford

America has the most reported deaths. No other country counts deaths with CoVid-19 or presumed to have it like we do. They count deaths from CoVid-19. Huge difference.

Have you even read the raw CDC excess death data by cause grouping? I have. There have been less than 5000 excess deaths from respiratory causes since February. So much for Sudden Acute Respiratory Syndrome - CoV - 2 killing 225,000. SARS-CoV-2 is the virus that causes CoVid-19.

So do you believe the CDC data or not? Not the stories the leadership chooses to craft, but the data.