GlockTalk Forum banner

101 - 120 of 233 Posts

·
Quick! Duck!
2,755 Posts
Let me inform you no matter what you do we all end up on the same pile.Let me give you a choice what C you want C.ancer or C.ovid and let me know the % survival rate ...take a poll.
One difference between the C's is one has been weaponized perhaps in a couple senses.

I would be fine with being allowed to shoot anyone who coughs or sneezes.
I'd be fine with being allowed to shoot any idiots who have been seduced by the dark side and now think the well-being of the collective should supersede individual freedom. There's a name for that, communism. This quote applies most appropriately: "Those who choose safety over freedom deserve neither."

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Nothing normal about this. Just sayin’.

Reactions: Sherlock913

·
Unmasked
4,353 Posts
No. People who conceal carry can be considered sheep. So what.

People have died from this. I would much rather be a sheep than dead.
"People who conceal carry can be considered sheep."
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......

Try harder.

·
Registered
7,359 Posts
Whittle it down. The ones who put two and two together were the strong ones that survived that particular calamity in history.
Actually, the ones that put two and two together were the smart ones. Those capable of critical thinking. I do not believe there is any connection between higher intelligence and having a more capable immune system.

There likely is a connection between higher intelligence and making better lifestyle choices.

·
l'Italia s'è desta
7,368 Posts
Agonizer is just a keyboard commando. Ignore him.

·
emeritus
3,054 Posts
Actually, the ones that put two and two together were the smart ones. Those capable of critical thinking. I do not believe there is any connection between higher intelligence and having a more capable immune system.

There likely is a connection between higher intelligence and making better lifestyle choices.
I agree, smart/strong, one in the same. Dumb people die off too and the human race is better for it.

More key words: Critical thinking. Polar opposite of mandate(d).

·
emeritus
3,054 Posts
I just new you were going to say some stupid **** like that.:animlol:

Priceless, the old quit your job/profession of 33+ years that I make a very good living at and every shop in my trade requires a mask to be worn. move to a different state, or country if you don’t like it. Shop somewhere else, even if you have to go to a dozen stores until you find the one that doesn’t require a mask. LOL... Yes I’m stuck with a mask.
33+ years? Sounds like a poor choice of profession that you HAVE to keep working, ORDERED to OBEY their mask policy. I feel bad for you. After 33+ years, I would have hoped YOU would be dictating policy. Oh well.

There's also this thing called the Internet. There's little you can't buy on it. Try it. Hint: You don't need a mask while doing it.

·
If the coronavirus doesn't take you out, can I?
1,003 Posts
33+ years? Sounds like a poor choice of profession that you HAVE to keep working, ORDERED to OBEY their mask policy. I feel bad for you. After 33+ years, I would have hoped YOU would be dictating policy. Oh well.

There's also this thing called the Internet. There's little you can't buy on it. Try it. Hint: You don't need a mask while doing it.
also, you can always claim a medical exemption so you don’t have to wear a mask.

As for mask, I saw a guy driving around in a full Stormtrooper mask like this one ; then ran into HIM in the same building still wearing the mask lol. At least he was having fun with it, although the driving alone with it on makes me think he’s a total sheep who buys into all this BS.

·
Registered
7,072 Posts
LOL, says the guy that works upward of 70 hours a week. Your quite the rugged individual.:animlol:

·
Unmasked
4,353 Posts
Agonizer is just a keyboard commando. Ignore him.
How am I a keyboard commando? I am not the one issuing threats re: " If you think that I’m a sheep, friend, come visit me sometime..."

I talking about your statement: "I don’t mind wearing a mask.".

In my opinion, that is sheepish behavior. You just don't like that it makes you look bad.

I am not a commando. I am not issuing threats, talking about going to war about this, or starting a revolution.

There is more to this mask thing than meets the eye. It is about taking our freedom bit by bit. Notice how the Democrats have such a push behind this, and never appear on camera without a mask, and how it is such an issue with them.

The gullible sheep swallow this hook line and sinker. It's all about control.

This mask thing will most likely disappear after the election.

I would think a seemingly intelligent person like you could see this, but instead you submit, "don't mind wearing a mask".

Most of the people on here are freedom minded, yet see nothing wrong with this infringement. It's not only the masks. It's also limiting our freedom to associate as we choose.

Church services have been limited or shut down, restaurants and bars have been limited or shut down, shopping, sports, schools, etc, etc.

Yet many here see no problem, and actually support this, "because germs".

Sheep.

·
emeritus
3,054 Posts
LOL, says the guy that works upward of 70 hours a week. Your quite the rugged individual.:animlol:
The price I pay for owning a business. I pay over 60 employees, we are considered essential, tens of thousands in taxes, and sign multi-million dollar contracts. Stressful but wouldn't trade a second of it. I don't impose any mask mandate either.

Besides, this is a second career. Got bored after my first retirement. First was the USMC when just after 18 years (as opposed to your 33+) I was leading a Company of Marines and having lunch with the Battalion Commander.

Take a moment to look up emeritus. You can find it under my avatar.

Edited to add some salt. It's You're, not "Your". LOL!

·
emeritus
3,054 Posts
also, you can always claim a medical exemption so you don’t have to wear a mask.

As for mask, I saw a guy driving around in a full Stormtrooper mask like this one ; then ran into in the same building still wearing the mask lol. At least he was having fun with it, although the driving alone with it on makes me think he’s a total sheep who buys into all this BS.

Useful for traffic cameras.

·
Cuhootnified Roamer
9,879 Posts
101 - 120 of 233 Posts