41 - 60 of 233 Posts

·
bene vivere
1,781 Posts
392A6837-35A3-4C9F-A2AE-8BF7D574463B.jpeg

·
Unmasked
4,383 Posts
Anyone else see the irony of us gun owner's/self-defense advocates claiming those that wear a mask "live in fear"...or that we won't wear a mask because "We refuse to live in fear?"

Not sure we should be using THAT rationale against mask wearers. :)
No.

·
Unmasked
4,383 Posts
How about your freedom to wear shoes and a shirt? Why is a mask taking away your freedoms, but shoes and shirt aren’t?
Who says they aren't?

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
I
We have to wear a shirt and shoes. Why is is so damn difficult to wear a frigging mask that covers a fraction of our body and why do so many people raise such a stink about it? Are people that inconsiderate that they can’t prevent their germs from harming others?
I get it germs and such. But it’s easier for some than others. I can’t wear a watch or even my wedding ring, any jewelry. It bugs the hell out of me. Don’t like baseball hats or restrictive clothing either. Now I’m stuck with a mask. PITA.

·
AK-74
1,928 Posts
I don't see the big deal. Let the people that want to wear the mask wear them, let the people who do not wish to wear the mask not wear them. A business can make their own decision. We will just bury those who die.

Let me inform you no matter what you do we all end up on the same pile.Let me give you a choice what C you want C.ancer or C.ovid and let me know the % survival rate ...take a poll.

·
Quick! Duck!
2,755 Posts
I use cloth masks which have the two inner layers removed so I can breath through them when I absolutely must go in a store (mandated face diapers in my Co). It is almost cheesecloth, but it looks OK and doesn't fog my specs nearly as much. Yes, my glasses fogging is more important than placating some pawn who has been brainwashed into thinking that everyone else must goose step in conformity for the sake of his health.

The media and political fear mongering and the censorship of available information seems to have affected most to the point of mindlessly obeying and clamoring for a vaccine that may be given the bum's rush through the approval process.
:horsey:

·
Registered
30,247 Posts
We have to wear a shirt and shoes. Why is is so damn difficult to wear a frigging mask that covers a fraction of our body and why do so many people raise such a stink about it? Are people that inconsiderate that they can’t prevent their germs from harming others?
Because we are not given an end date. I’ve read estimates of 2033, that will be a hard NOPE!
I’m not good with indefinite masks, ever.

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
Anyone else see the irony of us gun owner's/self-defense advocates claiming those that wear a mask "live in fear"...or that we won't wear a mask because "We refuse to live in fear?"

Personally no. But I’m not afraid to go places unarmed either, basically IDGAF, whatever happens, happens. No one gets out alive.:D Yes I’ve been drinking:drink:

·
Registered
30,247 Posts
How about your freedom to wear shoes and a shirt? Why is a mask taking away your freedoms, but shoes and shirt aren’t?
Are shoes and shirts required to be worn everywhere? By local ordnance? State executive order?

·
Registered
30,247 Posts

I don’t care if maskholes wear a mask or not, or anyone for that matter.

·
Registered
20,651 Posts
I would like to start a movement, Ban The Mask, let the strong survive. I think I am lucky, as working in healthcare years ago build up my immunity. I keep it built up with Cigars, & Black Coffee.
I would be fine with being allowed to shoot anyone who coughs or sneezes.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
If I have to explain the societal difference between shirt & shoes & trousers - and this f’in ridiculous state mask mandate, I don’t know what to say.

Glasses fog up, can’t hardly understand a “low talker“, can’t use half yer facial expression, can’t tell if only half that gal’s face is pretty. It’s just wrong.

If yer that damn worried about this virus. And the next one. And the next one, buy yerself the best Hazmat Suit on the planet. Or don a Deep-Sea Diver’s Helmet. Lemme the hell alone.

·
AK-74
1,928 Posts
Iron man suits for everyone. And when you kick off they can bury you in the freaking thing.

God gives you a number and when you reach it adios bro's and not a darn mask or all the tea in China and ammo in the world is saving you. From the day you are born The Reaper searches you out. Mankind has not skipped the immortal threshold ya know we are men and that is all we will be.

Until we are no more.

What a hard concept to grasp..
1_6MUyun4RqF_97NKD05Hj8g.jpg

41 - 60 of 233 Posts