GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 233 Posts

·
With Liberty and Justice for all.
20,453 Posts
We have to wear a shirt and shoes. Why is is so damn difficult to wear a frigging mask that covers a fraction of our body and why do so many people raise such a stink about it? Are people that inconsiderate that they can’t prevent their germs from harming others?
Stay home if you are afraid. The rest of us refuse to live in fear.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Stay home if you are afraid. The rest of us refuse to live in fear.
I am not afraid to wear shoes, a shirt or a mask and I do not live in fear. It doesn’t bother me to respect others and reduce the chance of spreading germs. If this is a hoax, at least I will be alive and will have no permanent damage from wearing a mask.

·
20,453 Posts
I am not afraid to wear shoes, a shirt or a mask and I do not live in fear. It doesn’t bother me to respect others and reduce the chance of spreading germs. If this is a hoax, at least I will be alive and will have no permanent damage from wearing a mask.
If you really respect others like you claim then you have no issue with them choosing not to wear a mask, right?

·
Registered
18,095 Posts
Not much immediate need here but when I have to go to town I let the size of the crowd in the stores determine whether I use a mask.

IMGA0456.jpg

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
I don't see the big deal. Let the people that want to wear the mask wear them, let the people who do not wish to wear the mask not wear them. A business can make their own decision. We will just bury those who die.

·
20,453 Posts
I don't see the big deal. Let the people that want to wear the mask wear them, let the people who do not wish to wear the mask not wear them. A business can make their own decision. We will just bury those who die.
I believe we will bury or cremate everyone who dies just like we always have. No change there. Your post is right on.

·
Registered
5,375 Posts
We have to wear a shirt and shoes. Why is is so damn difficult to wear a frigging mask that covers a fraction of our body and why do so many people raise such a stink about it? Are people that inconsiderate that they can’t prevent their germs from harming others?
Pick one...

I have a problem with the illegal orders/mandates forcing us (well not me) to wear them.

I’ve done my research and don’t believe the numbers behind the infection and death rates.

I’ve done my research and don’t believe masks give us much protection. Try reading the box once for the list of what they don’t protect you from. Be prepared. The Chinese virus just might be listed.

I like people like you staying away from me when I’m not wearing a mask. It’s kinda fun sometimes.

If you don’t like freedom that’s fine. Don’t ruin it for the rest of us. Leave.

·
Displaced Hillbilly
1,240 Posts
Masks ARE NOT the new normal. Some that live life in fear may continue to wear them, but, by spring, normal folks will have had enough of the lunacy and will move on with life without a mask. No matter what politicians “order”.

·
Registered
8,984 Posts
Anyone else see the irony of us gun owner's/self-defense advocates claiming those that wear a mask "live in fear"...or that we won't wear a mask because "We refuse to live in fear?"

Not sure we should be using THAT rationale against mask wearers. :)
I don't care if others wear masks (except it makes them more difficult to understand). It's when they insist you wear a mask that is a problem. If a mask is protection, then if they are wearing a mask they are protected, if not, they are choosing to wear the wrong mask.

The only time you should be mandated to wear a mask is when you have tested positive and are in quarantine as adjudicated by the courts.

·
20,453 Posts
Anyone else see the irony of us gun owner's/self-defense advocates claiming those that wear a mask "live in fear"...or that we won't wear a mask because "We refuse to live in fear?"

Not sure we should be using THAT rationale against mask wearers. :)
Actually it makes perfect sense. Freedom is freedom, and we all know what it means.

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
Good afternoon, Karen.

·
Unmasked
4,360 Posts

·
Unmasked
4,360 Posts
Wow, you are a really hopeless case.

How can you not see this is all about control?

·
Unmasked
4,360 Posts
The only thing you are respecting is your Democrat overlords.

21 - 40 of 233 Posts