GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
NRA Life Member
63,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not much news on this - I found it by accident while checking to see if the terrorists handing out the notes threatening to burn Trump supporters' homes had been identified.

Maryland man arrested, accused of shooting at truck of Trump supporters who honked at him
Baltimore County police said Douglas Edward Kuhn, 50, fired a shotgun at the men who were driving by his property with an opposing political sign in their truck and honking several times. No one was injured and the truck was not damaged.
Kuhn was charged with multiple charges, including use of a firearm as a felon and two counts of first and second degree assault. He is being held without bail at a detention center in Baltimore County, and awaiting a bail review hearing.

So, yeah, being a Biden supporter he was naturally a convicted felon breaking those gun laws they love.

·
NRA Life Member
63,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So the story I linked above says: "he allegedly shot a gun at men who honked at him while he was putting a political sign on his property" and it was "a sign in support of former Vice President Joe Biden and others."

The more detailed local story says:
Police: Kingsville Man Putting Up Black Lives Matter Sign Arrested After Shooting At Truck Of Trump Supporters
KINGSVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — A man putting up a Black Lives Matter sign in his yard is being held without bond Monday after he was charged with firing a shotgun at Trump supporters driving by in a pickup truck.
Police located a 12-gauge shotgun and took 50-year-old Kuhn into custody.
“For someone to take it that far, you gotta be filled with a lot of rage to go out and put a sign up and carry a 12-gauge with you,” Todd said.
If convicted, Kuhn faces up to 100 years in prison but the victim said he doesn’t want to see him face that kind of punishment. He told WJZ’s Paul Gessler his honking was good natured.

·
What did I come in here for?
10,945 Posts
If convicted, Kuhn faces up to 100 years in prison but the victim said he doesn’t want to see him face that kind of punishment.
With good behavior, probably out in 2.

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
My truck will be adorned with a Trump stickers(magnetic) when I drive to MI Friday. My dash cam is always going too.

·
Wallbuilder and Weapon Bearer
116,456 Posts
Some people claim to support letting felons have guns. Obviously, that's ridiculous.

·
What did I come in here for?
10,945 Posts
You mean HOURS right?! Liberal DA will reward liberal dolt for doing the “right thing”
You have to wonder what this guy will see, considering the way MD treats their law-abiding gun owners, scarce carry permits and permission to buy a gun.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
libs are quick to shoot at patriots while claiming we are the dangerous and violent ones. same old story.

·
Registered
42,445 Posts
Who doesn't carry a shotgun with them when they go out to put up their political sign?

A sane person. That's who.

·
G22 4 Me
2,228 Posts
Looks like one less vote for Biden (unless he already voted by mail, several times).

·
Registered
30,278 Posts
Does Vote Republican have an alibi? :whistling:

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Must be one of those "COVID-19 panic" new gun owner. Someone who was previously anti-gun. Knows nothing about gun ownership, but now using a gun as they previously thought how it is to be used. Brilliant!

·
NRA Life Member
63,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Looks like one less vote for Biden (unless he already voted by mail, several times).
Actually, Maryland automatically restored his right to vote when he completed the felony sentence, so he can vote from jail by absentee ballot.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts