12,597 Posts
Lmao.

·
Rational
14,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya think??
lol, so I had a Fail here, didn't I?

Well, SOOOORY! I've never heard of this woman before. I just assumed that she was a moron.

Turns out I'm the one who's a moron.... :brickwall:

·
Registered
9,004 Posts
Ha! Well if Muslims were better at some things than marines they might not be offended...

I have a friend who was Force Recon, Fallujah, etc... apparently USMC made an impact w/ the muzzies after Marines started showing up beheaded...

...(posted from inside a mosque)...

·
Registered
5,724 Posts
lol, so I had a Fail here, didn't I?

Well, SOOOORY! I've never heard of this woman before. I just assumed that she was a moron.

Turns out I'm the one who's a moron.... :brickwall:
no worries, it's all good

Reactions: KBKEITH

·
Registered
522 Posts
Uniforms make people a target.

Plus, people who strut around after the duty day in uniform are tools. Take that **** off man no one cares.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Oh believe me, there are people that do think like this. I've met them and it took every once of inner strength not to jump on them like a spider monkey and start beating them senseless.
I'm still laughing just trying to get a picture of that in my mind.

·
Mountain Man
6,920 Posts
"It offends Muslims!"

http://freedomdaily.com/liberal-chi...-uniforms-in-public-it-offends-muslims-video/

All the more reason to wear them, if you ask me.

Christ, what a crazy nutcase she is.

EDIT: wait a minute....I may have Failed here. Is "Liberal Chick" actually a Conservative parodying Liberals?
Of course Muslims are offended - Marines are called leathernecks because of the high leather neck guards they wore to protect them from Muslim swords - the Marine Hymn glorifies fighting Muslims in Tripolli.

·
Mountain Man
6,920 Posts
Uniforms make people a target.

Plus, people who strut around after the duty day in uniform are tools. Take that **** off man no one cares.
Thank you for clearly identifying yourself as an AntiAmerican asshat. I am sure I am not the only one who will take note.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Thank you for clearly identifying yourself as an AntiAmerican asshat. I am sure I am not the only one who will take note.
Lol whatever man, youre entitled to your opinion.

When I was in we were specifically told not to wear anything after duty hours. In fact, even the 101st had an entire pamphlet section on not wearing your uniform after duty hours unless you were en route.

So calm down you cherry, I have more patriotism in my right nut then you have in your soft ****ty body

Reactions: pag23

·
Registered
45,279 Posts
Military uniforms are a symbol of nation pride. I respect those that wear them for their commitment to our nation.

·
Banned
34,066 Posts
Of course Muslims are offended - Marines are called leathernecks because of the high leather neck guards they wore to protect them from Muslim swords - the Marine Hymn glorifies fighting Muslims in Tripolli.

`The Battle of Derne was the decisive victory of a mercenary army led by a detachment of United States Marines and Soldiers against the forces of Tripoli during the First Barbary War. It was the first recorded land battle of the United States fought overseas. U.S. forces and mercenaries marched for 600 miles (970 km) through the desert to attack Derne.`

1 - 20 of 25 Posts