1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Tip over... that dude was a serious idiot.
That serious idiot is a CONGRESSMAN. Hank Johnson

We kid you not! :faint:

A CONGRESSMAN who does not know the difference between a ship and an island!

Doesn't say much about the district, just outside of Atlanta, that sent him to Congress. :steamed:

·
Registered
512 Posts

Doesn't say much about the district, just outside of Atlanta, that sent him to Congress. :steamed:

Demographics sir... demographics

·
Registered
146 Posts

That is/was Cynthia McKinny's old district. I'm just say'in.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
What is the strategic motive for this move? Seems like we would be leaving/sending more Marines closer to Korea, not moving them futher away. Can anyone shed some light on this?

·
Banned
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
I think I need a divorce.

I told my wife about this and her response was:

"Oh my God! Can that really happen?!?!"

:faint:

·
Enslaved in IL
5,775 Posts
Wow. I love when people are so proud of being right on the internet they will create a new thread after the other gets locked just to prove to the other people they are right.

·
Yarr
1,286 Posts
What is the strategic motive for this move? Seems like we would be leaving/sending more Marines closer to Korea, not moving them futher away. Can anyone shed some light on this?
Basing Marines in Okinawa will still be going on, but shrinking our presence there has been a big push in the Marines for about the last 10 years.

Okinawa is a political nightmare. Any time a bunch of young dumb E4s go off post and get into a fight, or bust up a bar, or some Marine off his rocker rapes/assaults somebody that island blows the hell up.

Its like every other foreign base we have, they want our money because we are propping up their economy, but they want us to stay behind the wire and not make any noise at the same time.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts