Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Mentally Frozen
27,223 Posts
Where do you get the seeds? They in little seed packs in the garden section at Walmart?

·
Registered
877 Posts
In these states where it's becoming legal, are they stopping employer piss tests? My job can subject me to random drug testing per condition of employment. Having any type of accident calls for automatic piss test.
1st it technically isnt legal, the state can not over turn the federal legality they can only chose to not enforce the federal law.
That aside, a company can continue to drug test you as much as they like for it, if you don't like those conditions of employment you are free to go work somewhere that doesnt.

Personally I say the previous admin should have removed it from the schedule and made it federally like alcohol if the current one does that is fine as well.
Isn't going to make me run out and do it.
As long as the tax payer isn't put on the hook for paying for folks who have problems with it who cares.

·
Registered
19,427 Posts
The book:
Marijuana Horticulture: The Indoor/Outdoor Medical Grower's Bible

·
Mentally Frozen
27,223 Posts

·
Registered
12,418 Posts
Wonderful, legalizing weed which will increase health costs for all and increase the numbers of car accidents based on the experiences of states like CO. Even if they tax the sales, even if it is more than normal merchandise taxation, the financial costs to everyone is higher. Non dopers pay for dopers.

What hypocrisy, leftist legislature and governor going all out to suppress 2nd Amendment rights yet allowing a drug that has value in only very limited situations, such as suppressing nausea in cancer patients.

More evidence of America damaging itself. Don

·
Registered
20,808 Posts
/

I am going to try smoking weed as soon they make it not stink! I have never tried the edible stuff. Can someone send me something edible?

/

·
Registered
26,833 Posts
I've been offered good money to do security at one of those 'dispensaries'. I choose not to get involved in that industry.

Reactions: Lockback

·
Formerly retired EE.
13,478 Posts
I give it 3 years and the Feds are going to take it off the Schedule 2 list. It never belonged there in the first place.

Once that happens all but a couple of states will legalize it and it will be like alcohol in the 40s.

·
Registered
31,659 Posts
I give it 3 years and the Feds are going to take it off the Schedule 2 list. It never belonged there in the first place.

Once that happens all but a couple of states will legalize it and it will be like alcohol in the 40s.
When did it get moved to schedule 2? I thought it was schedule 1.

·
Come on man!!
15,812 Posts

nursetim is correct, it is schedule 1, which is just stupid.

The war on drugs has not worked and the unintended consequences are having a disastrous impact on North America and South America.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Ya dam hippies!

😆

1 - 20 of 101 Posts