Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
5,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are up at www.gssfonline.com.

Gongratulations to everyone. Looks like some fine scores and looks like 275 entries. Great turnout.

Don

·
BRD Patient
100 Posts
Well I totally screwed AmCiv up this year and Comp wasn't to good to me either. :embarassed:

However, looks like my son did really well. 7th overall in AmCiv. and top Junior Male to boot! He's catching up with me...looks like I need to practice more. :upeyes:

·
Registered
413 Posts
Man, Am.Civ. and Am.Guard. were tough this year, lot of good scores, great job everyone. It was good match.

Randy you shot a record score in Am Guardian. Way to go.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Thanks John. That was my third one, so it gets ugly from here.:drowning:
Tell me about it. Marietta was my first match as a master. The first stage I tried to pick up the speed to compete. Super mistake numba 1. Looked like Glock had come out with a new gun in 12Ga. :crying: Oh well, lesson learned. I will try to put things back together for brighton. Maybe I will try EDE's version of cheating and practice.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Man, Am.Civ. and Am.Guard. were tough this year, lot of good scores, great job everyone. It was good match.

You're not kidding! I managed 2nd in AM Civ with a 58.xx. A GREAT score topped me. My hat is off...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts