close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Marietta, Ohio Match

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Philip Shiflett, Aug 11, 2003.

1. Philip Shiflett

Philip Shiflett

Dear Shooters,

Herb Liebig, President of the Fort Harmar Rifle Club and local match director has asked me to thank all of those that attended the Fort Harmar/GSSF Ballistic Challenge on August 2 and 3 of 2003.

As assistant director I'd also like to compliment all the shooters on modeling outstanding safe gun handling at the match. To my knowlege, there were no 'safety' incidents and I know the ROs and the match workers really appreciate your conciencious devotion to safety.

Also my apologies for the arrangement of the bays, especially the Glock 'M' and '5 to Glock' locations. Due to my miscalculating the necessary space we had to flip-flop those two stages and they ended up being alternating instead of grouped together, which did lend to some confusion. We'll get that right next year.

If you have any comments or suggestions for improving the conduct of future events, please let me know at pbsinohio@charter.net.

The Fort Harmar Rifle Club does appreciate your suggestions and we hope you continue to visit us and have an enjoyable, safe experience.

See our website at http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/ftharicl/

Thanks,

Philip Shiflett, NRA TC, IPSC, IDPA, GSSF and sometimes BOZO.

2. Noah Gladstone

Noah Gladstone

Thank you. Your club did a great job. All the staff were friendly and helpful. I would have thought you had been putting on GSSF matches for years.

3. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

Well I didn't make it to Marietta but your post is a great idea. My compliments.

4. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

I did not get there this year either but am seriously considering it next year since I have family nearby. Sounds like you'al did a great job and I appreciated you post.

5. Sniper 7.62

Sniper 7.62

I know I'm looking forward to next year all ready. Nice job :)