close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Marietta, Ohio Match Results

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by jel, Aug 7, 2003.

1. jel

jel

Marietta, Ohio Match Results have been posted!

Check 'em out at www.gssfonline.com !

Congratulations to all the winners.

GSSF Staff

2. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Great job getting the score out so fast, thanks to all.

A big congratulations to all the winners. A special congratulations to "Team Sidearmor" for winning 2 more 1st Place Plaques. Well done Team.

3. shooter2

shooter2 Millennium Member

Wow! I never would've guessed we'd end up doing as well as we did.

2nd Amateur Team, again - largely a result of mcsd2598 holding his own and my wife VASTLY improving; I contributed very little to the team effort this time. On a related note, how long does it usually take to get plaques out? Curious b/c I haven't received ours from Ft. Wayne (June 29) yet.

Also, I finished 2nd in Competition and am still awarded a pistol? The guy who won Comp. also won AmCiv. His pistol award in Comp shows as "high overall". Is this b/c his AmCiv win was enough to kick him up to Master? Not real clear on how that works... never thought I'd be in a position to have to ask! Sometimes life hands you an unexpected treat. :cool:

4. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

Shooter2, high overall is the Match Meister i.e. low time of all stock gun classes. A shooter can't receive the pistol for Match Meister and the 1st place pistol in the same category. As to whether he has graduated to Master, Danny might know. Your second place pistol does count toward your three pistol wins. Congrats. :)

5. GlockMom

GlockMom

Thank Jackie!!

It is espcially great to see your name and a prize award at the end. Congrats to all the winners and look out "B" class....here I come.;a ;a

6. Guest

GO GO GO GO GO!!!!!

7. BCarver

BCarver CLM Millennium Member

Frank,
    Congratulations on your U/L win. Which CARVER mount were you using and which gun?

"Way to go Frank"

8. LoveGlocks

LoveGlocks

Hello Mr. Carver,

Thank you! I used a RED Carver Competition Mount with Weaver rail on a Glock 34. The mount is rock solid like you said it would be!

The Hunter mount in Black is on my Glock 20/21 right now... it's even more awesome in that I can leave the sights on the slide as a dual-purpose.

I would like to buy another RED Carver Competition mount... will be contacting you soon real soon!

It's totally COOL of you to offer the new graduates to Master Division the discount on these mounts... thanks for facilitating the growth of GSSF and providing an excellent platform to make an OPEN GLOCK!!!

Cheers,
    Frank
    ;c;c;c

9. LoveGlocks

LoveGlocks

Jackie and GSSF team -

THANK YOU! for the putting up the results in such a timely manner.

Due to your hard work and diligence, we now expect results to come out three to four days after a match weekend. I am sure we all appreciate this level of performance and we continue to appreciate the efforts that GSSF puts into the program.

There is no other team that I'm aware of that travels across the country to work with local host clubs to put on a match of this caliber and quality.

Here's to all of those involved... cheers!;c;c;c

Best regards,
    Frank

10. BCarver

BCarver CLM Millennium Member

LoveGlocks,
    Thank you for those kind words and "satisfaction" with the mounts.

We are now back in stock of all red mounts, Competition and Hunter. Let me know when you are ready for another mount.

Best regards and "congratulations, again"