Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone post a map or link to a map that shows exactly where the range is located. We will be going to Marietta and the maps from GSSF leave a bit to be desired ( and to the imagination).

Andy

·
Registered
13,873 Posts
how about directions? take rt7 east, go under I77 turn left at light in front of lowes on county house or country house rd. take it to rt26 (i think) it's a t intersection and you have to turn on way or another. turn right or east. go until you think you've went too far and go another 5 miles, it's way out there. turn left on cr12, it also has a name but i forget it. cr12 splits a time or two but always bear to the right and you find the range, it's on each side of the road. pistol range is on right or east.

·
Registered
10,103 Posts
Pike Street (may be rt 7) west under I-77 (if you are on 77 it is exit 1)

west about 3 blocks to ACME STREET turn right or north

go about 2 blocks (according to a map I have in front of me)

It will Tee into GREEN ST. Or STATE Route 26 turn RIGHT

As EDE said follow it for along time

you will see Sitka and then Moss Run

There is one real hard down hill left hander (if I remember it right)

when you pass the barn painted with the mail pouch ad (it has a historical marker, I stopped and read it) keep going you are on the right road.

turn left on County Road (cr) 12 there is a sign

The name of the road according to the google map that follows in a later post it is fifteen mile creek rd.

Always take the right hand like EDE said

What gets fun is Interstates (I) State Road (sr) and County Roads (cr) And whatever name they call them by.

·
The Ogre
1,746 Posts
Yeah, now that I think about it, that place kind of is a take a left at the broken oil pump and follow this dirt road until you come to what looks like an abandoned house kind of direction.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=39+30.99N,+81+17.121w&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;oe=utf-8&amp;client=firefox-a&amp;ll=39.645882,-81.217804&amp;spn=0.468658,1.203003&amp;z=10&amp;output=embed&amp;s=AARTsJosqTvfkbzNgn1z1F5iaG_tWcs1_w"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=39+30.99N,+81+17.121w&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;oe=utf-8&amp;client=firefox-a&amp;ll=39.645882,-81.217804&amp;spn=0.468658,1.203003&amp;z=10&amp;source=embed" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>

·
Registered
10,103 Posts
I don't think that map will help you find the range

The directions if you ask the map will,

It says the turn is fifteen mile creek road.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts