close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Marietta July 29-30

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by R.TOKER, Jul 5, 2006.

1. R.TOKER

R.TOKER

Who here is going to make the Marietta, Oh match this month? I will be attending Sunday and shooting my G35. I went to the 2004 shoot , but missed last year because I had to work both days:frown: . Anyone know if they will have steel, they did in 2004.

2. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

There was a post earlier from someone at the Marietta club stating that they were building a plate rack...sooooo I guess we will have steel. I'm going to Marietta...after the St.Paul match on the 17/18...and I believe we will have about 5 more from IndyGlockers there as well. :supergrin:

3. R.TOKER

R.TOKER

FESTUS,

Hope to see all you Hoosiers at the shoot!!! Oh, by the way, I see on your avatar you are an Irish fan. GOOOOO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!

4. GLW

GLW

I plan to be there shooting stock, unlimited and major sub. See ya on the range. Is anyone organizing a Saturday night dinner? If so, save me a seat!

5. Ghost361

Ghost361

Myself and my 2 teammates will be there on Sunday. I will also be bringing a new member and one of my teammates will be bringing a new member. Gonna shoot Guardian, competition, and subcompact. Also G.O.A. U.T.L. for team.

6. pasqual

pasqual

I will be there on Sunday, shooting my G-19. Like you R.Toker I missed because of work last year but made it in 2004. Hope to see you guys there on Sunday. :laughabove:

7. ede

ede Bama's Friend

I ask about being an RO on satuday but no one has got back with me yet. i'll shoot on sunday, and maybe RO some more.

8. GoGlock

GoGlock

I'm planning on shooting Saturday and RO'ing too. They didn't have steel last year except for a warm up/practice station. Sure hope it's dry....

9. R.TOKER

R.TOKER

Hope to see you all there. :beer: :beer:

10. BCarver

BCarver CLM Millennium Member

This "old boy" from Florida will be there shooting UL, Master Stock and Major Sub. Save me a seat beside Grady!!!

See ya on the range,
    Bobby

11. glockess56

glockess56 CLM

I plan on being there, but I don't know which day. I, too, haven't been there since 2004. Last year I planned to go, but that was the weekend my mother passed away, so no Marietta. But, this year is different and I plan to be there.:alien:

12. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Doubt that I will make Marietta this year but I plan on being at Topton. I already have flight reservations, hotel and car just need "Mother Nature" to keep the Hurricanes away that weekend.:beer:

13. ede

ede Bama's Friend

well Don i had sort of planned on not making topton, but if some of my shooting friends from Fla. make it i might have to go, depending on work, if i'm working.

14. Don At PC

Dan, Bobby Carver and I are coming up together. We should be there Friday evening and fly back Sun per our arrangements.

15. Ghost361

Ghost361

Anybody know of a good/CHEAP hotel in topton?

16. Don At PC

We are staying at the Hampton Inn in Allentown which is about 8 miles from the range. It's about $90 per night with all taxes.

17. shadow_dog

shadow_dog Hilljack

I'm going Sunday. This will be my 2nd outdoor match ever. I was going to go last year but my battery went dead in my truck, kept me from going. My transmission went out on my truck coming back from Indy this year(1st outdoor match), the way I shoot I wonder if it's Karma telling me to keep my "sorry shooting" arse at home. Yes, I plan on driving my truck to Marietta this time also. Trying to talk my wife into joining GSSF and shooting Marietta also. Hate to say it but she shoots just as good or better than I do. Just can't get her to join in on the "competition".

18. glockess56

glockess56 CLM

Shadow dog, please talk you wife into shooting matches, both indoor and outdoor. They are so much fun and we meet neat people. It's exciting. You don't have to be a "master shooter" to compete and we have days we are on and days we can't hit the broad side of a barn, but it happens to all of us and that's what makes it fun. I ask, "is this a time I will be on or off?" I want to see more women shoot in GSSF matches, especially the indoor ones. It seems more shoot the outdoor matches than the indoor. Maybe it's just this area where less women shoot indoors. Oh well, I hope you talk her into shooting. Once she's bitten by the Glock bug, she will be infected for life and start the addiction!:supergrin:

19. lethal tupperwa

lethal tupperwa

20. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

Ed and Glockess....I've got reservations for Topton...if ya are both going we have three for a team:supergrin: