close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Marietta Goodies

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by FESTUS, Aug 11, 2006.

1. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

Well all is I can say is I am impressed....Marietta was shot July 28th and I got my freebie ( random pistol certificate) in the mail today...hmmmmm now what?:cool:

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh

Well you got the easy one out of the way now go win one.

Pharaoh

:alien:

3. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Now what? Send it to me, that's what!;)

4. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

Danny and Pete....ya still have more pistols than I do I'm sure...:supergrin: Pete to win one I'm going to have to change alot of things.....I'm house cleaning as we speak.:rollsmiley:

5. glockess56

glockess56 CLM

I just got my check in the mail today. Wow, it's only been two weeks since the match at Marietta! Festus, Topton is going to be your match and you will get things back on track, I feel it in my bones!:cool:

6. 4eyes

4eyes Provocateur

Congrats. You have chased that one for a while. Whatcha gonna get? HUH? HUH?

7. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

Sharon and Bob...Team mates Present and Past, ya both have more natural talent than I do...Bob I believe you are a Master and Sharon you will be soon. Adrenalin played a very important postive attribute in past sports...this sport does not do well with the flow of excitement for me...sooooo it's hard and thats what I like along with the need to focus vey intensly on small objectives.

Bob this was a random gift and I will add another 17 to my (3) 17's and (3) 26's that I own and concentrate on learning how to shoot the 17 only...again it's hard for me to concentrate and focus...sooooo I'm eliminating things that may break that concentration. :supergrin:

8. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

Danny...thanks for the offer...you are a gentleman and a scholar for assisting me in eliminating my past memories for how I shot at Marietta....BUT I believe I'll retain the certificate and suffer with those memories. :supergrin: