1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pics:
http://picasaweb.google.com/hudsongunner/ForSale

HK factory MP5 sling OD new $20
TangoDown BattleGrip Black new in bag $20 each (3 available)
Vang Comp VCS Stainless Steel Magazine Followers $20 each (2 available)
factory Colt AR-15 / M-16 and Copies Side Sling Adapter $20 each (2 available)
Glock factory front sight staker tool (brand new in bag) $25
Kimber 1911 factory black rubber double diamond grips $15 set (2 sets available)
Cocobolo (beautiful grain) 1911 grips perfect new condition flat bottom full checkered) $40
Kimber 1911 factory iron sight set (black) $15
A.R.M.S.® #22M68™ Throw Lever® Ring with spacer new in bag $75
A.R.M.S.® #17® Single Lever Tri-Lock Mount $50 each (2 available)
2 glock factory new version pistol boxes locks and bruches included $15 each
1 Glock factory tupperware box $10
CRK&T Hissatsu high satin finish, black handle new in box $50
CRK&T Hissatsu Desert Tan titanium nitride blade finish, Desert Tan handle new in box $50
6 mag ar-15 USGI Specialty Defense woodland bandoleer $10 each (2 available)

TangoDown BattleGrip Black new in bag $20 each (2 sold)
Eagle Chest Rig, Universal/SKD Version Chest rig Woodland Camo Brand new $60 shipped Sold
SOLD GG&G AR15single point sling adapter: GGG-1072 Right Hand Rectangular Version $20 SOLD
TangoDown BattleGrip Black new in bag $20 each (1 sold )
GLOCK factory rear night sight 2007 mfg $40 sold
Warren tactical fiber optic front sight for Glock WTL-SCP-_5 - Fiber Optic Front - .215 high x .115 wide $15 Sold
Heinie's Glock Front Sight Only Black $15 (2 sold)
HK factory MP5 sling OD new $20 **SOLD **
Sully Stock for AR-15/M16 Carbines and Rifles with buffer and spring $75**SOLD
glock factory new version pistol boxes locks and bruches included $15 each (2 SOLD)
SOLD Heinie's Glock Front Sight Only w/Tritium Dot $25 SOLD

I have pictures that I can email by request...

Please email me if interested...Thanks

·
Registered
85 Posts
I will take the GG&G AR15single point sling adapter: GGG-1072 Right Hand Rectangular Version $20. Thanks, Shawn

·
Registered
457 Posts
email pics of

TangoDown BattleGrip Black new in bag $20 each (5 available)

CRK&T Hissatsu Desert Tan titanium nitride blade finish, Desert Tan handle new in box $50

thanks

[email protected]

·
Registered
47 Posts
I will take- GLOCK factory rear night sight 2007 mfg $40. Email inbound

ETA- Payment sent this morning.

·
Registered
457 Posts
still awaiting pics of the

·
Combat Veteran
910 Posts
I'll take the CRKT Desert Tan hissatsu, but I wanna make sure everyone else is getting or received their stuff from you first.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Since after a month and a half of waiting, I still have not received my box, I have to ask you to refund the $15 to my paypal account. You haven't answered any PM's on Glocktalk or checked whatever email address they have on file for you. Please do not offer items for sale if you have no intention of shipping them after receiving payment. That is theft.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Since after a month and a half of waiting, I still have not received my box, I have to ask you to refund the $15 to my paypal account. You haven't answered any PM's on Glocktalk or checked whatever email address they have on file for you. Please do not offer items for sale if you have no intention of shipping them after receiving payment. That is theft.
I have not checked my Glocktalk messages in a while....I have been traveling for work (new job). I thought that you had received the box. I have another box and will ship it to you. I understand you feeling as though you were ripped off but that is not the case as I shipped the case USPS. I emailed you my phone # so feel free to give me a call. Sorry you did not receive the goods you ordered.

If you happen to miraculously receive both boxes let me know.

-Paul

1 - 14 of 14 Posts