Man to plead guilty in Salisbury University racial graffiti incidents

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DonGlock26, Jun 9, 2020.

1. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

"Man to plead guilty in Salisbury University racial graffiti incidents

[​IMG]

SALISBURY, Md. – A 54-year-old man says he will plead guilty to charges relating to racial graffiti found on Salisbury University’s campus.

Jerome Kevin Jackson, of Princess Anne, plans to plead guilty to maliciously defacing school property “while exhibiting racial animosity,” according to the State’s Attorney’s Office. The crime is labeled as a hate crime.

The charges allege that Jackson is responsible for the racial graffiti found on the campus on October 8, 2019, October 10, 2019, October 22, 2019, November 4, 2019, and February 19, 2020. In some incidents, racial slurs were written on hallway walls and bathroom stalls.

https://www.wmdt.com/2020/06/breaki...lisbury-university-racial-graffiti-incidents/ "

mike from st pe and catman71 like this.
  2. Teufelhunden71

Teufelhunden71

The story didn't detail what the racist graffiti was, but if I had to guess, it was another "racist hoax."

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

3. mike from st pe

mike from st pe

Calling whites rednecks, crackas, caspers, honkies &c?

4. badge315

badge315

A previous article stated that the graffiti was directed at "people of color", so I'd say your guess was spot on.

5. ranger1968

ranger1968

Wayyyyyy down South, shootin' stuff and Jeeping!
    That guy looks great for 54....

cbetts1 likes this.
  6. Teufelhunden71

Teufelhunden71

Not surprised.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

7. Upgrayedd

Upgrayedd

Racism needs to be artificially manufactured because the demand always exceeds the supply.

8. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Repeated acts of vandalism including racist threat worry students at Salisbury University

“Sandy Hook comes to SU kill [racial slur]” was found written inside a prominent academic building on campus.
    . . .
    Yayé Sy, a biology major at Salisbury who is hoping to go to medical school, said she feels “like I’m not safe at this school.” As a black Muslim woman at a predominantly white university, she said, she should feel as comfortable as her white classmates.

“I shouldn’t have to feel unprotected due to blatant threats and racial slurs being thrown at me and my people,” she said.

They also threw in the tried and true "systemic racism" a couple of times, so apparently the system put the graffiti up...or else that's just another buzzword thrown around by the left with no particular meaning.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. cbetts1

cbetts1

I would like to read a follow up interview with Yayé Sy about her thoughts on the person that did the systemic racist crimes. I would also like the interviewer to give her the black on black crime statistics vs white on black crime.

mike from st pe likes this.