Glock Talk banner

Man, this place has changed in the last couple weeks.

384 Views 5 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Sigobsessed
Not been on in a couple three weeks but wow, it looks totally different. Also I need to re-introduce myself for some reason so I guess I will to complete my profile. I'm Darrell and I'm a Glock-a-holic, LOL. Should be moving from Tennessee to Arizona first part of July so maybe I can hook up with some other fellow GlockTalkers and we can go shooting or something. Anyway, see ya'll on the forums.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Ornery & Irreverent
10,340 Posts
You are moving to AZ from TN in July!!??!!
You must be some kind of masochist. In any event, just prepare yourself for 110+ degrees daily and usually lasting to midnight or later (if you're moving to the Phx general area, at least). Do not forget the "h" word: HYDRATE
Continually!

· "Don't Tread On Me!"
6,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL, I was in Phoenix back in the late '80's when it hit 122*F so 110*F is child's play. I lived there for 16 years before moving here in '94 so I know what to expect. I hope that dry heat will help my neck to stop hurting so much. This humid cold here in Tennessee really does a number on it sometimes. Also, it'll be nice to be able to get back to shooting in the desert where it's easy to pick up my brass. I've lost a lot of cases in the grass here while shooting.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.