Man, is it any wonder why grandmas & babysitters give treats to kids?

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by All Pro Sports Hero, Jan 26, 2017.

1. All Pro Sports Hero

All Pro Sports Hero

I don't have human kids, but the wife's away, leaving me with our own five cats and dogs for a few days. I'm also minding the neighbor's two dogs while they tend to her father out of state. It's a regular madhouse in here. All inside, small to medium size.

I finally got all the dogs to settle down, but only because I gave each of them a rawhide. They're all in chewy heaven, at least for a while. Christ, I feel like mr. mom.

Now, if I can just get the cats to quit wrasslin' and riling up the pups, I might just get a few hours sleep tonight.

Any baby, or pet, sitters here tonight?

2. Batesmotel

Batesmotel

Just watching two wonderful beagles tonight. Wife has a meeting, son is at the university.

The family never lets me babysit.

My daughter is the oldest of of 27 grandkids. The crap my wife's family did when they were watching her really pissed me off. No respect for my rules. One day I said I would get even. I said one day I would be watching their kids and I would let them sleep all they then send them home whacked up on Oreos and Bosco. Then the youngest sister in law took both of my boys for their first haircuts. Denied me that experience. I told her I would take her kids for their first tattoos.

They never let me babysit.

All Pro Sports Hero likes this.