MAN ACCUSED OF THREATENING TO ASSASSINATE PRESIDENT TRUMP CURRENTLY ON THE LOOSE, FBI IS ACTIVELY SE

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by steve4102, Aug 21, 2018.

1. steve4102

steve4102

It's coming, the left and the Media are stirring up the crazies and it's working.

They will soon have their wish and politicians will be killed.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/20/assassinate-trump-fbi-arrest/

I was a little worried when I saw the headline, "FBI Searching" for him. This would be the same FBI that is trying to remove President Trump from office, can't be much of a man hunt.

Then I saw that the USMS is involved.

2. Glockworks

Glockworks Thank God for Prez Trump and VP Pence!

I cannot believe the rank and file FBI are as hateful and liberal as the liberal totalitarian vermin that infest the HQ are. I would hope they are mostly those who love this country and its freedoms.

3. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

This guy is a serious psycho who has been a long-time stalker fixated on Sarah Palin's family. Apparently he admitted in court that he threatened to rape her. Here in Kentucky he threatened Dakota Meyer and broke into his brother's house (may have also stolen a car there).

Hope he gets a bullet square between the eyes very soon, before he kills somebody who doesn't deserve it.

4. screwman

screwman

Is that the same one that wants to blow up the Whitehouse? Madonna ?

LASTRESORT20, slamdunc and Cambo like this.
  5. JFrame

JFrame

Hopefully, Shawn Richard Christy will soon wind up as a grease stain on some stretch of pavement somewhere.

captcurly likes this.
  6. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

yeah, we sure as hell can trust the fbi to be on the case!

[​IMG]

captcurly, marchboom and happie2shoot like this.
  7. G29guy06

G29guy06

If you step back and look at society over the last 30yrs and it’s sissification then having bleeding liberals even in FBI mgt makes sense.

HRT guys that kick in doors won’t advance far up the ladder- when they see something jacked up they’ll say something about it and then they’ll be axed. The people who WILL advance are the ones who don’t make their peers or subordinates feel bad by out performing them or holding them accountable to a standard....

And knowing all this, obviously the FBI choosing 9mm is because it’s a superior round, not because it’s easier for non shooters to shoot...oh and cheaper...

Glockworks likes this.
  8. marchboom

marchboom

The problem is that the cases the rank & file FBI agents handle are dictated by upper management when it involves Trump. What they say goes and there are still plenty of anti-Trump agents in the FBI.

captcurly likes this.
  9. snerd

snerd Horselover Fat

Hmmmm........ I seem to remember someone creating a thread discussing how the media is whipping up the frenzy of the nutjobs. A couple members poo-pooed the notion.

10. Taz

Taz

You really should become a realist instead of an idealist. How do you suppose that the corrupt heads made it up the chain? How do you suppose the corrupt heads get the job done without rubber meets road guys being just like them? Who do you suppose the corrupt leadership hires? The question isn’t are the rank and file corrupt, but rather what % are corrupt.

Believe me, there are plenty of *******s on this planet who willingly do the dirty work for evil. Hitler had no trouble finding *******s to run the ovens. Communists had no issue finding people to rape, pillage, torture and kill millions. Why do you think it difficult for political hacks to find people willing to do something as benign as look the other way...

Hope the find the guy and kill him before someone but crazy gets hurt.

Glockworks and steve4102 like this.
  11. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

Somebody needs to find and then smoke this mofo.