mako stock on a generation 4 glock

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by simone, Dec 4, 2016.

1. simone

simone

Hi everyone, i firstly apologize for my english, i'm not an us citizen. i need help for a project i'm working on right now: i'd like to put a fab defense (imported in the states by mako group) telescopic stock on my gen 4 g19. as you probably know, this product is not compatible with gen 4 glocks. i have seen on the web a couple pictures of gen 4 glocks with this stock and i assume the owners dremeled theirs stocks to make them fit the handgun. Anyone can help me with his exerience? how can i do? the final result is solid or the stock wobbles? thank you in advance and greetings from europe ;)

2. L.A.Tactical

L.A.Tactical

Current US law prohibits anyone from attaching a folding stock to their pistol without completing special paperwork, registration, and paying various fees. For this reason, not many people will have attempted this project. However, the changes from the gen 3 mag well that is compatible with the FAB stock to a gen 4 are not very significant. You could probably remove the excess material just with sandpaper. And there's no special trick to it, just go slow to make sure you don't sand away too much material. The only thing that holds the stock in is a tight fit and the small nub going into the hole in the backstrap.

Trust me, if you can do this mod, we in the US will all be envious. Make sure to post pictures!

3. simone

simone

i know..atf..anyway, i'll probably try! i have a g23 also, it is gen 3 and the stock fits perfectly, but i like gen 4's grip and ergonomics too much.. so,as i said, i'll probably try :)

4. L.A.Tactical

L.A.Tactical

Good luck with the project!

simone likes this.