close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Major Sub Gun

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by glockess56, Oct 7, 2006.

1. glockess56

glockess56 CLM

What gun do you Masters (and amateurs, also)for the Major Sub division? I was just interested and thought I'd ask. I've been considering using my G30 for this event. I like your opinions.

2. glockwerkes

glockwerkes

Speaking as an amateur, I got a G30 just so I shoot major sub and subcompact. I have found it to be the best shooter of all my Glocks, very controllable and accurate. I thought that the increased recoil would be a disadvantage, but I was wrong. It was one of my better decisions. I am still using 230 grain hardball, as I have not had the time to load up 200 FP's per DEJ/FL's advice. It just won't feed my favorite, HG #68's. Go for it!

3. ede

ede Bama's Friend

my first choice was my g30 and used it for a while but it simply will not feed at least one per 100 rounds so i parked it and use a g39. if i have time i'm going to work up a load for my g29 and shoot it at lexington. i have a g36 i've never fired but only have the 2 mags that came with it, i've considered it but no idea how it'd work out. for now since you have the g30 use it and see how it works.

4. mleeber

mleeber

I use a G30 for both Major Sub and Subcompact. I have shot a 26 and the 30 is a much more accurate gun in my hands.